chapter 13

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. I look at the clock and it was only 7:00 am on a saturday. I check on the kids and they were sleeping went down to the living room and Eric was on his phone sitting on the sofa. He looked up and waved me over. He pulled me to sit o his lap.

"So it's all set?" He said and pause I guess waiting g for an answer.

"And your sure shes gonna call and let them know shes backing out?"

"What?..... She did?..... Who?...... Are you sure its Hawk?" He laughed a little and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Good, I guess now we wait and see what happens."

"Alright, I'll call you when I know." He hung up his phone and kissed down my neck to my shoulder.

"Good morning baby." He said in a teasing voice. I giggled at it and felt him smile against my neck.

"Good morning, why are you up so early?"

"Scar called to update me on what was happening. Said the woman, Delilah, wa being framed in to doing Abel's biding. Said she called her lawyer and told him she didnt want to  follow on with the case. I guess she was also obligated to marry Able, he had her 13 year old daughter kidnapped and was using her against Delilah. So Hawk went and got the girl and is now sleeping in the living room letting the girls take his bed."

"Wait Hawk? Are they sure its him?" He laughed at my question and nodded his head.

"Yeah, Hawk. I was surprised too."

We sat in silence for a while him holding me. Me still naked wrapped on the sheets laying my head on his shoulders.

"How about you go get dressed while I start on breakfast. We can go to the compound have a day relaxed by the pool." I nodded and got up I started walking and he slapped my ass and I giggled.

"Good you look beautiful."

When I made my way down to the kitchen the kids were already there in there bathing suits sitting in there high chairs eating while Eric was resting his hip on the counter drinking some coffee.

"Can we um, talk, about yesterday."
He looked up and put his cup on the counter.

"Sure, what's wrong? Is there something wrong?"

"Uhm, idk."

"Oh baby, if you're doing this because you think I didnt enjoy it then your wrong I very much enjoyed every second of it. In fact" he started to step towards me."I would love to do it again right this second. Take you righ here on this counter, over and over again until your so high on love that you forget how to talk and walk."

He picked me up and placed me on the counter stepping between my legs and started kissing my neck. He then stopped making a whimper of protest escape my lips to the absence of his lips against my skin.

"But the kids are awake and I dont think it's a good idea to do this while they need to be taken care of." I huffed and slumped my shoulders frowning up at him. He chuckled and pecked my lips. "I'll take care of it tonight yeah?"

I nodded at his question, not like I have a choice even if I wanted we couldn't finish right now.

"Alright let's get going the guys are waiting for us."

We made our way to the compound and on our way my lawyer called to let me know the case had been dropped and there was nothing else that I had to worry about. I dont know what the guys did and I'm not sure I want to know but I am very thankfull.

        ***************************

Two months had gone by it was the day of Angel and Halos birthday. Eric plande most of it, I had been planning a surprise for him for the last couple of weeks and linda helped me with it.