chapter 7

After going inside we layed on his bed with the kids between us and talked some more I told him about my parent and our time together before they passed, he told me about his and how he was sure they would love me and the kids. We talked about little thing, we laughed and joked around. We lost track of time and when we check it was to late to drive home so he offered to leave the bed for me and the babies, said that he would sleep somewhere else but I didnt allow it. It is his room I wasnt gonna kick him out of his own room so he stayed, we talked ourselves to sleep and that was the best sleep I've gotten in more than a year.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed got up and walked out following the noise to a kitchen where  Eric sat with the kids. He was on a stool at the island and the babies sitting on the counter top they were all eating eggs out of his plate.

"Isn't that the cutest thing ever?" I jumped a little to see Linda standing next to me with her phone in her hand "I got a picture of it, when ever your ready just ask for them." She winked and walked away I walked closer to them and that caught Eric's attention he slightly looked my way and them went back to the kids.

"Hey, I put your breakfast in the microwave it should still be warm, we haven't been up for long" I liked the way he pronounce we while tickling the kids slightly to wich they giggled making my smile wider.

We had our breakfast and I clean up the mess and washed the dishes while  Eric went to the livingroom to play with the kids. When done with the dishes, Kriss and Scar walked in.

"Hey, we love having you guys over but Eric isn't letting us watch tv he has this weird thing on saying it's for the babies but there not even watching it." Kriss said in a whining voice.

"Do babies even watch tv?" Scar asked and I mocked being offended and without any word walked to the livingroom. And they followed

"Ok my babies, time to go home. It seems we have over stayed our welcome." I said while acting like I was gonna pick them up.

"What?" Came out of all of them. And Eric grabbed the kids. Not allowing me to go.

"That's not what we meant. We were just joking." Scar said and Eric's head whipped to them a couple of the other guys walked in and sat around the room enjoying the show

"What did you say to her?!" He said while trying to hand the kids over to me but I didnt take them cause they were the only thing keeping him from exploding.

"No Eric, relax baby, I was just pulling there legs, you know joking around. I didnt think you would take it this seriously."

"What did they say?"

He looked at me expecting me to say something but he looked very angry and I wasnt liking it. And the fact that he was holding my kids wasnt helping. I didnt answer I reached out and grabbed Halo wich he handed over with out a problem. When I went to grab Angel he asked again his tone low but I could still hear the anger in it.

"What. Did. They. Say." It didnt sound like a question and that was freaking me out I took a step back hesitantly and he looked me up and down his posture changed but I wasn't gonna fall for that.

"Eric, your... your... your scaring me." I whispered, felling like I was giving him what he wanted but I had to hope I was wrong. His hand lifted to my face and I flinched taking a couple of steps back, my back hitting Kriss chest whos hands came up to my shoulder that were now shaking with fear.

"Hey, hey baby. Are you ok? I would never, never hit you ok? I'm sorry for scaring you." I could hear the change in his voice his eyes softened  and I could see the flicker of worry in them I nodded my head and he reached for Angel and handed him over to Scar and them Halo who was handed over to Linda that was the first time he gave them over to some one other than me willingly in the last 18 and plus hours then he reached for me and I tried not to flinch or cower away I really did but it couldn't be helped I flinched again and he lowered his hands I felt Kriss release me and walk away from behind me I relentlessly looked around hoping there was some one else there but there wasn't. I looked back at him and he was frowning his eyes reflected pain -he was hurt for the way I was acting- and regret -he was sorry but for what- he stepped closer with his hands behind his back I guess to make me feel a little comfortable and it was working then he leaned his forehead on mine.