chapter 2

Clap clap clap clap clap.

Skin against skin, hands roaming my every inch but not in a loving way not in a toe curling, mouth dropping, eye rolling to the back of your head way. It was in a disgusting pocessive way in a not so caring way in a way no one should be touch.

I didnt want this, I didnt ask for it, how is this my fault. I did what he said, how he said, when he said. What did I do wrong, my eyes start to sting with unshead tears my teeth are biting on the pillow jaw clamed in place, my hands tied to the headboard and he enjoys every second of my suffering. He pounds into me as if he has been starve all his life and is now getting a meal for the first time. I hate that my body reacts to him, I hate that he thinks it's because I like it. I feel hands wrap around my neck making it hard for me to breath my vision starts to go black but I'm thankful, this is a good sing, he is almost done. I will be able to shower and check on my baby's they need me to stay strong.

I wake to my phone ringing my heart is beating at a fast pace I'm sweating and my sheets on the floor. It was a bad dream, or a memory what ever you want to call it. My phone rings again and I answer not bothering to see who it is.

"Yes?"

"Hey." I look at my phone and see its Lisa." Just calling to see if you were gonna be able to make it?"

I look at the clock on my nightstand it reads 11:00.

"Uh, yeah sure. I thought you said noon."

"I did just making sure, are you ok, were you working out or something?"

"Yeah working out." Its not completely  a lie, well yeah it is but I don't know her you cant blame me for keeping it to myself.

"Ok see you soon."

"Yeah, I might be a little late."

"Thats fine just text me when you're here."

"Ok"

With that we end the call I get up of the bed and get ready for my daily run. It's a good way to think, release some stress and helps me get some of Hadeon's energy out before we go around people.

I stretch and run for about an hour, come home relax get some food and get ready for the barbecue. By the time I'm ready to head out its 2:00. It took me a while to convince myself that I would be fine and if anything went wrong I could just come back home no one would stop me I'm a grown up I can make my own decisions. At the end I stepped out. Lisa had sent me her address and I let her know I was on my way. When i got to the address some guy at the gate asked for my name apparantly I wasn't on the list so they called Lisa she told them to let me in. When I parked I saw she was waiting for me.

I put my hand on Hadeon to calm my nerves he sat up straight noticing how tense i was. I looked back out the window and saw Linda approaching, no escaping now I got out the car and Hadeon followed like always by my side, getting in position with out me having to ask him.

"Glad you can make it, listen, I know theres alot of people but you dont have to feel uncomfortable and if at any point you do I'll walk you inside or to your car no questions asked."

"Yeah, thanks."

We made our way to the yard her talking about how she was existed to have me over and she couldn't wait to introduce me to some of her friends. But when we stepped out I froze, way to many men, all tall, most very buff I was certain they could definitely kill me and get away with it. My mind went into overdrive, Hadeon acting quickly moved infront of me stepping between me and the enemy.