Films

I came home to see conor sat on the sofa. "were Jack?" I said in a polite voice. "he's gon to film a quick video at oli." I just smiled.

I went and got changed into some comfy clothes.
"conor do you want to wach a film." I asked conor. He smiled and nodded his head. I went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea. Then conor came in a hugged me. "I'm sorry chloe your my best fraind I shouldn't have betrayed you like that." he said he sounded quite sad. "it's OK Conor it wasn't your fault and you will always be my best fraind." I said to him.

We were half way through suicide squad when Jack walked in. I jumped up and gave him a hug. "hey baby how are you." he said with a smile on his face. "amazing how are you." I said. "great now I have seen you I will just go and get changed and I will  join you." jack said. He when to go and get changed and I sat down on the sofa.

5minutes later

Jack came and joined us there was 15 minutes left of the film. It finally went off and me and Jack were cuddling up next to each other." so what film do you want on conor it's your turn." I said over exited as I have probably ate to much chocolate.

"it" conor replied. I could feel myself. "No!!" I shouted so he could here me I felt tears forming in my eyes. "I will protect you baby." jack said. "it's just a film it's not real." conor said. I just burst out crying. "princess why are you crying." jack said looking concerned.
"I hate clowns they creap me out and I vowed to myself that I would never wach it to be honest I hate horror films full stop." I said. "we will wach the notebook then because I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Conor looked and smiled.

Half an hour later

I could hardly keep my eyes open I took my glasses off an placed the on the coffie table. And fell Asleep in Jack's arms.