You Need To Tell Her

Just to tell you the next few chapters will be Jack and conors point of view.

"conor get your butt out off bed it 2 pm we need to go and buy chloe birthday presents it's her 18th next week and we don't have time to after this weekend." I shouted. "OK I'm getting up and you think I forgot her birthday what you going to buy her a wedding ring." conor gets out of bed. "SHUT UP CONOR I wish I was" I whispered the last part.

Anna shouted from the other room "can I come to chloe's my mate as well." I didn't really wants Anna to come because she doesn't know I like chloe and I wanted to talk about how to tell her I love her. "and buy a dress for her party." Anna screamed from her bedroom. "Anna how many times it's not a party you can come if you want but your drinking orange juice or coke and you can walk home yourself cos we're stopping at zoes. (zoe is 3 years older than us and her and alfie have there own flat)." I shouted. Anna cussed under her breath.

The shopping center

" Anna do you want to go in new look cos I need to speak to conor about something " I muttered.
Anna said" if it's about you liking chloe I already now and I'm pretty sure she likes you back."conor had the I told you so look on his face and I playfully slapped Anna across the head and we all laughed. First I went into Pandora and bought her a ring aparrently Anna came in handy because she new all of chloe's sizes. Then I went into river island and bought her a bommer jacket like the one she steals from me all the time then I bought her some new addidas because hers were ruined from when we went to miami last year. Then for a joke I bought her one of my jm hoodies. (at this point conor was already a singer and Jack a YouTuber but in this story it happened when they were younger). I have no idea what conor bought her he had to go home because he wasn't feeling well but he already bout the presents I was just about to get out of my car to film a video when Anna turned to me and said "you need to tell her." I said "tell her what?" I stared at her blankly then said "that I love her I will on her birthday."