Do You Really Love Me

I walked to my first lesson alone when I felt someone hugg me from behind I knew it was Jack I had butterflies in my stomach I have never felt this way for Jack before. "hey chlo how you been." jack whisper. "fine Jackie." I laughed. "hey you know I don't like that nickname."pulling himself off me and we both laughed and talked about life and stuff all through class.

Dinner time

I save josh, casper, mikey, Joe and oli they all gave me a hug and Jack a man hug." were con. "I said they all pointed to the corner of the room he was making out with his 'girlfriend' laney Holmes the Pearson I hate the most and I don't hate many people. I love conor like he is my brother but this girl is not good for him he's making a big mistake. Mikey shouted "jealous chloe" I shouted no at him. "chloe he's joking we all know you and Jack are in love" Joe said. Jack smiled I justed looked around did Jack really love me or was this just another one of the boys jokes.

I walked home with Jack and conor and we stopped at the park we loved as kids.

Jack's pov

I looked at chloe swinging on the swing and all I saw was this beauty I have loved this girl since we were 12 conor nows.
"when are you going to ask her Jack." conor whispered. "how do I know she likes me conor we have been mates for nearly 15 years and I have had a crush on her for 5 of them." I said trying to keep my voice down. Conor said "off course she does you idiot have you seen the way she looks at you yove found love unlike me" conor looked said. Chloe heared the last bit and almost looked exited and blurted out "so you and laney are over yeah." conor cried. "we were never together chlos she used me." conor stumbled over his words.