My 18th Part 2

I got ready said bye to my mum dad and sister then I walked to Jack's car.

Jack said "don't you just look beautiful and sexy at the same time." I said "don't you just look handsome." we drove all the way to zoes and picked up some last minute beers anna decided to stay home as she had homework we had lookly all finished college 4 months ago and the only reason conor was at college was he took a normal course in song writing then a nother 2 year course in singing as he is 2 years older than us.
We dranck and sang all night then we decided to play truth or dare

Joe truth or dare
Dare
We all said chug a can of beer so he did

Conor truth or dare
Truth
Why are you still single
He decided not to say and took a shot

Mikey truth or dare
Dare
Lick Joe's toe
Mikey was probably the only one who would do this dare

Josh truth or dare
Truth
Have you ever been arrested
His answer was no

Jack truth or dare
Dare
Make out with chloe for 10 seconds
So he came over he kissed me it felt so magical we just kept on kissing and kissing conor shouted ten second was over but we didn't listen we ended up making out for 5 minutes in till we noticed everyone getting a bit uncomfortable we could have done anything we were drunk so we stopped and he whispered on my ear "I love you birthday girl" I whispered back "I love you Mr maynard." we sat next to each other the rest of the night and whent to get a Drinck and alfie followed me in "so you and Jack at" he said. "alfie I know your only going to tell my brothers (alfie and my brothers are best mates so alfie and zoe are a lot older than me) so keep your nose out" I chuccled he put his hands up in surrender and left then jack walked in.
He kissed me and it was getting pretty heated I whispered "jack we can't do that here let's go to the bathroom" he held my hand to the bathroom and when in locked the door you know what happens next.

Joe's pov

I said to conor "con can you here that coming from the bathroom."
"wait we're are chloe and Jack" conor then realised what is happening. Mikey laughed "is jack and chloe getting down and dirty in the bathroom." conor said "oh my effing god disgusting." they all squirmed at the thought I said"omg could they be any louder do they think it's sound proof.

Chloe's pov

Me and Jack were finished and got cleaned up I looked a bit of a mess but it was fine Jack looked as hott as ever we were quite I don't think anyone heard us.
We hold hands and walk back into the living room and everyone started laughing and shouting did you have a nice time. Is it official. Then one Pearson said you weren't very quite we new I looked at Jack we were so embarrassed not about what we had done but about people hearing us it was 4 am so me and Jack decided to go to bed.