Asher's so adorable. I walked in more staring at the picture on the walls, at his family, at baby Asher...

 I walked in more staring at the picture on the walls, at his family, at baby Asher

Holy shit, look at that face.

Those dimples...

"Okay, no, no let go to my room." He said grabbed my hand and lead me to the stairs.

"Oh, come on. Little Asher was cute." I said smiling as we walked into his room which was a usual teenage boys room.

"Um, and what about right now Asher." He asked looking at me.

"Eh." I said shrugging causing him to roll his eyes at me and I just smiled and looked to see pictures of the guys and Jayden and even with the other Chicken Girls but... not me?

Umm...

"You sure about that?" He asked and put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his body and my back was against his chest and I could feel his heart beat increase a little, as did mine but I smiled anyway.

"Because I don't think you are." He whispered in my ear and then began kissing my neck.

"So are we gonna study or..." I trailed off as he turned me around to face him and he immediately pressed his lip against mine.

Okay then.

This brings me back to the track and I just smiled at the memories of all the times me kissing Asher and not he's now kissing me and it's amazing.

Asher fasten his arms around my waist pulling my closer to him which didn't do much since I was already pressed against his body but it's fine by me.

We stumbled back and fell on to his bed with me underneath him, no surprise there, I grasped his collar pulling him closer to me and I pulled on his hair a little as he moaned a little.

I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip and I smirked. "Come on." He murmured against me and I shook my head a little.

"Nope." I said with a laugh and I heard him groan annoyed at me.

"Please." He whispered and trailed kisses down my neck.

"You gotta try harder then that." I said and I felt a smirk pressed against my neck.

He brought his lips back to my mouth and kissed my trying to get his tongue in my mouth but I didn't open it. Asher's hands slipped under my shirt and I felt myself sucking in as much as I could.

"Don't do that." He said not disconnecting our lips.

"Wh-what?" I breathed.

"Your perfect just the way you are." He said and I did my best not to smile against his mouth.

"That's not enough for your tongue to get in my mouth." I smirked.

"Didn't think so." He said and then he started tickling my stomach and I started laughing uncontrollably.

And right as I did that Asher's tongue fell right into my mouth and our tongues started wrestling and his was dominant, again no surprise there, but I couldn't help but smile as his hand was still under my shirt and him feeling around.

I put my hands on the back of his head pulling him closer to my and our lips were moving in sync and I tugged on his hair and there is absolutely nothing that could ruin this moment.

And just then something had to ruin the moment which was a knock at Asher's door.

Nice going Annie you fucking jinxed it.

_____________________________

She really did jinx it, didn't she? Oh poor child, when will she learn. But seriously, if that happened in real life that would be terrifying. I get scared when some one knocks on my door when I'm just doing homework or something.

Love you all💜🦔🌻