34

Asher's P.O.V.

I just kept on staring down at Annie and I felt a smile on my lips that I couldn't control.

"YO! WHERE'S THE COFFEE?!" We heard Lilia yelled from downstairs and I saw Annie just roll her eyes.

"IT'S UP HERE YA DUMBASS!" She yelled and I chuckled at her.

"What?" She asked and I was just smiling down at her.

"Nothing." I said still smiling.

"You're weird." She said and then hit my leg a little and walked away.

But when she touched me tingles just shot up my leg and I couldn't breathe.

"Hey, you good man?" Will asked walking into the kitchen and got a mug of coffee. I didn't reply just smiled. "You wanna talk about why your being so pissy towards Carson for the past few days?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said finally dropping my smile.

"It started right after Annie kissed him." Will started. "Does it have something to do with that?" He thought.

"Why would you ask that?" I had a hopping off the counter and walked to the other side of the room.

"I see that way you look at her. You don't stop smiling, your face go red, and you stutter things out." Will said trying to get me to look at him.

"So what?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Dude," He started and walked over to me. "I think you like her?" He said making me snap my heard towards him.

"What? No, eww." I said looking the other way.

"Asher, your pissed at Carson for kissing her and then you told her that if she needed to, that you were the one to kiss and not him. You get jealous when Annie and Carson hang out together and all that shit." Will said said I was thinking about what he was saying and I just looked over at him and he looked so serious.

"Asher, do you like Annie?" He asked direct.

_______________________________

I could not stop thinking about that Will and I were talking about and I was freaking out. How could I like Annie?

She's so annoying.

And bitchy.

And loud.

And sweet.

And really pretty.

I was thrown off when I felt a pillow hit me in the face and I just immediately looked up to see everyone looking at me.

"Wh-what? Sorry, what?" I stuttered out and looked at everyone.

Minus Annie.

If I look at her I know I wouldn't be able to stop smiling.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" She asked looking at me.

What?

"Huh?" I asked still not looking at her.

"We're trying to think of things to do tonight. You got any input?" Will said and looked deep into my eyes.

"Oh uhh, I-I don't care." I said.

"How about a movie?" Luke suggested.

"TOY STORY 4!!" Annie and Anna yelled in sync smiling.

And I had to bite my lip not to smile.

"Oh god." Jayden said rolling her eyes but smiling.

"Alright," Jack said and me and Anna squealed. "Are we gonna interrupt Syd and Carson'sness?" He asked.

"Hell yes we are, Lilia go." Luke said a little annoyed and getting into a protective brother mode.

"Okay." She said and ran upstairs. "HEY HORNY KIDS, MAKE SURE YOUR PANTS ARE ON, I'M COMIN' IN!" We heard her yell pounding on a door.

When we got to the movies Will basically made me sit next to Annie and my heart was beating so fast I just couldn't breath.

I felt Annie's arm lightly touch mine and again with the fucking tingles. I just kinda jumped and crossed my arms.

"Sorry." I heard her whisper towards me.

"I-It's fine." I said not looking at her and just stared down at the floor and my eyes kept darting around and my knee was shaking so much I couldn't control it.

I looked slightly at her and saw that she leaned closer to Will and I heard her ask, "Do you know what's up with Asher?"

Shit

"Uhh, n-no. W-were not that c-cl-close." Will stuttered out pretty nervously.

God, don't fucking say anything to her.

"You're not that close to your best friend? Right." She said sarcastically and I just bit my lip.

"Just, uhh- I'm not sure." Will said shaking his head. "So are you going to the dance Friday?"

"Yeah, all the girls are going and the guys too right?" Annie said and he nodded. "I think it'll be fun." She said smiling.

I saw that she turned her head back towards me and I just looked the other way.

That was close.

She grabbed my Icee and asked, "You mind?" And shook the drink and I could only shake my head. "Thanks P.B." She smiled and took a sip and I could only smile too.

________________________________

Will is not the best liar but he is the best at figuring out when Asher is starting to fall for someone.

I wonder which skill is more useful?

Love you all💜🦔🌻