45

Annie's P.O.V.

I did not want to go to school today but I know I had to but I didn't have to face Asher. And my plan was to avoid him at all costs.

Yay...

First part of the plan was to not have him drive me to school.

I pulled out my phone and went to text him.

Me:
I'm gonna ride in with Lilia this morning
xo

I put the 'xo' there so he hopefully wouldn't think anything of it. Because I'm not mad at him for being all that shit up but I just can't talk about it with him.

And it's not just him. I can only really talked about it with my family, Sydney, and Luke because they were there for it and even then it's hard.

And since Lilia's coming here to drive Hayley I just go with her and tell her with the least amount of detail possible. But she understands that it's hard and I love her for that.

I went downstairs dressed and Hayley looked at me confused probably wondering why I was  still doing here.

"Why are you still home. I though your boyfriend drives you?" She asked.

"One, he's not my boyfriend and two, I'm going on with you and Lilia." I said grabbing my bag.

"Okay. Whatever you say sis." She said rolling her eyes at me and I just smiled a little as I heard Lilia honk from outside.

"Let's go, Hay." I said and we walked onto her car.

"Annie? What are you doing here? I thought you and Asher always study together before school?" Lilia asked as we got into her car.

"Um, I'll tell you in a minute?" I said and glanced back at Hayley and she nodded. 

Once we got to the elementary school and dropped Hayley off I looked at Lilia and she just stared back.

I took a deep breath and said, "Asher and I went out last night and somehow Caleb was brought up and he kept on asked about him and I couldn't take it so I just ran away from him."

"God, Anns. I'm so sorry." She said leaning over and gave me a hug.

"Thanks, but I'm fine." I smiled and then when she let go of me I looked out the window.

"I need your help. I don't think that I can talk to him today though and I told Sydney last night but can you tell the others and of you see Asher just give me a heads up?" I asked looking as the trees go by.

"Of course. I've got you." She said and grabbed my hand and I smiled a little.

When we got to school I went to my locker to see Sydney was with Luke were waiting for me. "God Annie." Luke said when he saw me and brought my into a hug.

"If you want me to I'll teach that 'Angel' a lesson." He said and kissed my forehead. "I will."

"Thanks Luke, bit he could kick your ass." I said, hugging him back, and I could feel him rolling his eyes.

"And there goes your sweet bro and sis moment." Syd said and I giggled a little as she pried her brother off me and gave a squeeze too. 

"Love you guys." I said smiling.

"I wanna hug." Someone said behind me and I turned to see Jack and Anna.

"Love you two too." I said smiling hugging both of us.

"Lilia filled us in, I'm sorry." Anna said and I nodded.

"I so don't wanna ruin this love fest for you know who is coming you know here." Jack said and I held my breath.

"I can't face him now." I said and Syd nodded.

"Let's go to the bathroom." Sydney said and we and Sydney walked to the girls bathroom and the guys stayed back to deal with him.

"Oh god." I said and began to pace back and fourth nervously.

"Annie, please calm down." Anna said. 

"Yeah, you know Asher cares about you and he wouldn't purposely do something to make you upset." Syd said put her hand on my back.

"Yeah, yeah." I said breathing heavily.

"You know your gonna have to talk to him eventually though?" Anna verified and I nodded.

"I just don't know what to say? And I don't know what he's gonna say?" I said and they nodded.

____________________________

I've successfully avoided Asher all day today which was hard and it made me feel like shit I just didn't know what to say to him so it was easier to not say anything at all.

But I had to go to my locker in the middle of dance practice because I forgot my water bottle there.

I was in my locker when I heard, "Annie." And it scared me and I hit my head on the top of my locker.

"Ow." I said slowly taking my head out of my locker and put my hand on the back of my head.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry Annie." He said and looked up at him.

"No, no, I'm fine Asher." I said shaking my head and stood up.

"Not just about that though. I'm really sorry about last night. I shouldn't have..." Asher trailed off and. I saw that he was looking down at my locker and my eyes widened and I kicked it shit.

I think he saw the picture of me and Caleb. Please don't asked about to. 

"I'm sorry, that I pushed you to talk about it. But I wanna know more about you. Your life. Your past." Asher said looking into my eyes

"I know that, but I just not ready to talk about it. You should understand that the most. What would you say if I asked about your dad?" I asked crossing my arms a little.

"I'd tell you, I trust you enough to talk openly about to. Don't you trust me?" He asked staring at me.

"It's not about trust. I'm just not comfortable talking about yet." I said looking down and felt a tear roll down my cheek and I closed my eyes.

I just felt his arms wrap around me and I fell into him, hugging him back. "But when you're ready you'll talk to me about it?" He asked.

"Yes." I said and he just held me in his arms for a few more minutes.

____________________________

They made up. Yay.

I'm really upset right now for some reason. It's probably because I'm on my period but I'm just really down right now.

But it's fine.

Love you all💜🦔🌻