Lin Zhenzhen: "..."

Lin Qingqing said again: "But now that the marriage certificate has already been taken, it will be useless to entangle it. It is still time to think about how to live the future."

Lin Zhenzhen feels that her sister has made a point. Now that the marriage certificate has been accepted, it is really not very important to entangle these things.

Advertisement

After Wu Qi came back in the afternoon, he smelled a dish of incense when he entered the door. Lin Zhenzhen took a bowl of soup and saw him coming in and rushed to him: "Come back? Eat first."

Wu Qi did not speak, he took off his clothes, Lin Zhenzhen came over to take over his clothes, and then folded his clothes neatly on the sofa.

She is very natural, it is the nature that flows through ripeness, and it also reveals a kind of intimacy. When Wu Qi thought of going to school, his drawers were always messy, and her drawers were always neat, and she seemed to have no change in the habit of packing things.

Wu Qizhen went to the table, but she saw a large table dish on the table. Every time he came back home, he was empty. He usually had no time to cook, or he went out to the restaurant or ordered a takeaway. If you are tired of eating, go home and eat.

At this moment, looking at the table full of dishes on the table, the kind of marriage he married, with the satisfaction of his wife will be filled with hearts.

Advertisement

He looked at the person standing next to him, his long-awaited woman, who became his wife and cooked for him.

Lin Zhenzhen saw him standing still and didn't move. He said, "What are you doing? Eat fast, or the food will be cold."

He just sat down, Lin Zhenzhen said again: "Today is the first day we get the marriage certificate, it is a commemorative day, so we have a lot of money." She said a little embarrassed when she said this.

"Yeah." He simply said one sentence.

Lin Zhenzhen: "..."

She looked at him, but saw that the person had already picked up the tableware and ate it. It didn't seem to be too much like a thing. Lin Zhenzhen felt very speechless. How could she marry such a cold and stuffy husband? nothing.

After dinner, Lin Zhenzhen was preparing to clean up the tableware. Wu Qi asked her to sit and sit. He went to clean up. Lin Zhenzhen did not force him to sit on the sofa and turn on the TV. The news was being broadcast on the TV. Lin Zhenzhen opened it on this station. She also I am too lazy to adjust.

Advertisement

Wu Qi did not come out for a while, sat down on the other side of the sofa, the two did not speak for a while, only heard the voice inside the TV.

Although the two are already married, but... Lin Zhenzhen feels that this feeling is really cramped, her hands on the thighs are uneasy and stunned.

"I...what will I sleep for a while?" Lin Zhenzhen asked.

"Master bedroom."

"..."

Wu Qi’s house has three rooms. The master bedroom is currently sleeping. He let her sleep in the master bedroom is to let her sleep with him.

Lin Zhenzhen’s face climbed into a blush. “Do we want to be in the same room?”

Wu Qi finally turned his head slowly to her. "Do you think the marriage certificate is white?"