41

After she went to school to formally resume classes, Lin Peng and Liang Feifei rushed to the door to find her. Lin Peng asked in an opening: "Is your sister Ain's face made you?"

Liang Feifei smeared with tears, "Qing Qing, how can you put such a heavy hand, Aunt has always felt that you are a kind child."

Lin Qingqing licked his ears. "That is her own self-satisfaction and has nothing to do with me. If I don't believe I can go to the court to sue me, I don't mind making things big." She smiled meaningfully.

She determined that the two men did not dare to make a big noise. Sure enough, her words fell and both of them were blocked.

Lin Qingqing was too lazy to talk nonsense with them, let the hotel waiter help to take the two people away. Many people in the hotel were brought out by her mother. They didn't feel good about them. When they heard her, they came with a broom. Catch people.

However, before the two left, Lin Qingqing specifically said to them: "My account will soon be turned over. From now on, I have nothing to do with you, so don't come to me later."

Lin Peng was very angry and said: "You are so powerful, the six parents do not recognize it, don't cry for me later!"

Lin Qingqing said: "You can rest assured that I will never ask you. Who will we ask for pigs and dogs in the future?"

"You--" Lin Peng was so angry that she was red-faced, and Lin Qingqing did not take care of him again.

When Lin Qingqing returned to school, Liang Xin had rolled out and rolled out. When Lin Qingqing returned to school, she was told by the classmates that she was looking for her. Lin Qingqing felt that the principal would look for her, even if it was for the professional, it would not be possible for the principal to personally ask.

Lin Qingqing went to the principal's office with doubts, but saw another person in the principal's office.

The headmaster smiled and rushed to Lin Qingqing: "Is Lin Qingqing a classmate? Is Mr. Yi looking for you something, you talk slowly."

"Do you remember me?" The man came forward and asked after the principal went out.

Lin Qingqing remembers him, he is white, the man who had a relationship with her that night. Seeing him, the memory of that night came to my mind again, crazy, wolverine.

She took a deep breath and said, "Remember, are you looking for me?"

The man's gas field was terrible. She felt it when she first saw him. It was only when she was given medicine. Apart from instinct, she couldn't care, but now she is sober, he is standing in front of her. She felt that there was an invisible sense of oppression on her.

At this moment, he turned his pockets and turned his head. He smiled and asked her: "Why should I delete me?"

After she went back, she deleted her friend. When such a thing happened, she couldn't keep such a friend.

"There is no need to keep it, so I deleted it."

He looked at her with a slight gaze. "So that night, do you want to forget this?"

With a slight gaze, his eyes suddenly became sharp, his gas field was really a shot, she did not dare to look at him, she said at the beginning: "This gentleman..."

"My name is Yi Zeyan."

"This Mr. Yi, that night is just an accident. You know it. Although we are netizens, we are just two strangers to each other. If so, then nothing has happened. It is good for everyone. "