Author's Note

This story is inspired by a Dungeons and Dragons campaign I've wanted to run for some time now but really just don't think I have the time/ that it's responsible with all that I have going on right now. Initially this started out as a meme for my Tuesday D&D group but the more I thought about it, the more I actually wanted to put the idea into paper.

Obviously this isn't a true tabletop campaign, but I'd like to adopt it over into writing and with that will come your natural shifts in perspective and story line as this story isn't always so party-focused. With that being said, I hope whoever happens to stumble upon this enjoys it, even though at the end of the day it is an elaborate meme-not-meme that I'm making for both myself and for friends on the internet. 

Props if you can guess the classes I'll be using for this!

PS - If you'd like to adapt the story to a campaign and run it yourself, go for it!

*                                                                     *                                                                       *

© 2019 Amir Madmoune

Material based off of Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons. They are not mine. However, the story is.

Creative Commons License

Successors by Amir Madmoune is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.