"Over my dead body you will," said Yoongi. "Kid, get him out of here before we change our mind." Jaemin escort Ten back to the lobby, as the other three sighed. "Break?"

"Break," they replied. How would have thought picking members for their Princess fan club would be hard and tiring. Baekhyun checked his phone to see Momo tweet something. He opened it and read it out loud.

 He opened it and read it out loud

"Thank you fan club for the bear. I love it!❤️"
"She loves the bear! Look how cute she is!" They looked at the picture and had a smile on their face. Baekhyun tweeted back to her.
"Anything for our Princess❤️❤️❤️"
......
"Minghao, calm down. Baekhyun didn't mean to say that," said Hoshi. Baekhyun was on the floor, eating dirt, with Minghao's foot in his back and his arms being pulled by him. Baekhyun made a comment about Momo's smooth legs and how...yeah and well that set Minghao off.

"You should respect her as a whole," he said to him. Yoongi and Jaemin tried to get Minghao off Baekhyun. "Momo is a beautiful young lady that deserve respect."

"Help, he is going to break me!" Baekhyun yelled as much as he could. Minghao is calm and quiet, but disrespectful the girl he adores and he will snap your neck.

"You apologize for making that comment about her." He pulled his arm, as Baekhyun yell in pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Momo is a beautiful girl with wonders of talent and personality. She is not a sex object!" Minghao let Baekhyun go, as he rubbed his arm. He moved away from him and smile.

"Thank you so does that mean I'm in?"

"Are you fu..." began Baekhyun, as Hoshi covered his mouth with his hand.

"Yes but no hurting members, Minghao. Momo would not like it if one of her fan club members gets hurt by another. We don't want to hurt her feelings," Minghao nodded, as Jaemin led him out.

"Are you crazy?! He could have killed me!"

"He isn't bad when you get to know him and plus he will beat up anyone for Momo's honor," Hoshi said, "I could have him continue to hurt you until he dislocated your arm."

"Fine but he is your responsibility. One stupid thing and he will be out. Now I have to get some ice for my shoulder."
.....
"Momo is the best and deserved nothing but the best. She might be older than me, but I have the urge to protected her from everyone, including old men like you," Jungkook said, as Yoongi snapped his pencil in half.

"Listen you..." he began, as he looked over to Jaemin. "Earmuffs!" Jaemin sighed, as he covered his ears with his hands. "Listen you little shit, if you keep this up, you will be banned you hear. Just because you are the Golden Maknae doesn't mean you are god send to be Momo's love."

"Please Momo always smile at me because I know how to impress her. Remember at the games, where I win the race. She clapped at me and gave me a thumbs up. You were laying on the ground like you were dying. She would never want to go out with you."

"That's it..."

"Ban me and I will tell Namjoon-hyung and Jin-hyung you aren't being nice to me and including me on your activities."

"You are trying to blackmail me!" Baekhyun laughed at Yoongi.

"Well I can certain say you are..."

"I got records of the money you been using to fund this club on Suho's-hyung's black card." Baekhyun's jaw dropped, as Jungkook smiled. "So when is the next meeting?"
.....
"So fearless president, I think this round of interviews went well," said Hoshi. Baekhyun just looked at him.

"Shut it. We should have just took Dino and send everyone home. He was the normal one in all four interview. Ten talked our ears off, the8 nearly ripped my arm out of socket, and I'm being blackmailed by Jungkook."

"You aren't the only one," said Yoongi. The door opened up and Taeyong came in.

"Jaemin, let's go!" Jaemin got his stuff and smile at everyone.

"See you next week for the meeting." He went after Taeyong, as they both left. The three relaxed in their chairs. Today was a long day for interviews. A few minutes later, the group chat went off, as Hoshi check it.

"How in the hell?" He exclaimed, as everyone got on the chat.

NCT.Jaemin: Look who Taeyong-hyung and I ran into at the coffee shop.

Jaemin: Look who Taeyong-hyung and I ran into at the coffee shop

NCT.Jaemin: She is so pretty...

"How does that kid get the luck," said Yoongi, as Baekhyun sighed.

"We should take him home now on. With him around, we can see Momo like this." Baekhyun tried to get up from his chair but still in pain. "Next round of interview, I'm bringing a taser."
.....
Hehe, buckle up everyone this is a crazy ride with the Momo fan club. A lot of people did enjoy the first part so here is a second. Let me know if I should continue. They were be new members coming in slowly so be patience if you don't see someone that should be in the club. Comment and vote please!

Bye sweetie sweetie