He could faintly hear Katsuki let out a choked groan, and feel the other male's hips stutter in their rhythm as Izuku's hot walls were squeezing and tightening around him. It only took the blond a few more sharp thrusts of his hips to reach his peak as well, spilling inside of Izuku with a deep growl. The dancer had meanwhile become a boneless lump, letting the blond's thrusts push him into the mattress as the firefighter rode out his orgasm. Izuku's cock twitched in interest at the couple of last pushes against his abused prostate, but the rest of the dancer's body was already screaming in protest at the over-sensitivity that always came over him post-orgasm.  

Sensing the stripper's body cringing away from the over-stimulation, Katsuki pulled out carefully, releasing his grip on the curly haired male's thighs to allow the dancer to stretch out his legs on the mattress. As soon as he did so, Izuku let his head fall back into the pillow with a deep, content sigh, his eyes falling close.

Katsuki let out a fond chuckle at seeing the dancer collapse into bed like that; pressing a short, soft kiss to the other male's forehead, the blond got up from the bed and walked away to somewhere. Izuku was about to panic that the other male was going to simply collect his clothes and leave, his eyes flying open in alert, scanning the room for a trace of the other male and clenching painfully when he found none; but then the dancer heard the toilet of his adjacent bathroom flush, followed by the sound of water running. Izuku settled back into the pillows with a relieved sigh, letting his eyes fall shut again. His body felt uncomfortably sweaty and sticky all over, but he was much too exhausted to care at the moment. He just wanted to huddle under the covers and cuddle with Katsuki until they both fell asleep.

Izuku could hear the blond's soft footsteps padding on his carpet as the other male returned from the bathroom; the mattress dipping underneath the man's weight as the firefighter slipped back into bed beside him. Izuku was about to turn around and snuggle up into the comfortable warmth of the other male's body, when he suddenly felt something wet touching his stomach. Opening his eyes just a bit, Izuku peered down the length of his body, where the blond was currently gently wiping him down with a wet towel. The dancer found a gentle smile spreading lazily on his face at the other male's thoughtful gestures, allowing Katsuki to wipe him clean completely with the wet cloth, before drying off the remnants of moisture off the dancer's skin with another, dry towel. Izuku simply let himself  be pampered by the blond, purring contentedly like a cat, before tugging the blond down into bed beside him and throwing the covers over their naked bodies.

“What are you grinning about, nerd?” Katsuki huffed when Izuku snuggled up to him with a wide smile, trying to sound annoyed, but still allowing the curly-haired dancer to rest his head on Katsuki's exposed chest, putting his own arm around the short male to pull him closer and press a brief kiss into the crown of the stripper's head, which earned him a soft chuckle from Izuku.

“Nothing, Kacchan. I'm just happy.”

---x---

Kaminari was impatiently pacing up and down the perimeter of the fancy hotel room they were staying at; Jirou was comfortably huddled into a mountain of blankets, laptop on her knees, headphones plugged in as she tried to decide what kind of bass line would go the best with her newest track; only occasionally lifting her eyes from the screen to give her husband a disapproving look. The bleached blond had been fumbling with his phone for over half an hour now, muttering something about 'he is so going to kill me' and 'don't you think he would have written back by now if it went ok?'. Apparently something had happened with Bakugo; something about the explosive blond finally having found someone who might be willing to put up with his short-tempered ass, buit it might not work out because Denki was a forgetful dork or something. To be quite honest, the female had only half paid attention to her husband's explanation; it was their honeymoon, they had an incredibly comfortable, king-sized bed in their suite and the hotel's wifi was fast. All she wanted to do was listen to music, work on her tracks and have a good time. He was sure Denki could handle whatever bakusquaddrama he had gotten himself into. She just wished the guy would stop treading a hole into the room's carpet already.