"I was even more upset and angry because you and I were supposed to be friends and we had such a good relationship but you let joe anoa'i's dick get in your head and you switched up on me".

natasha opening up to me like this was so offguard, telling me that she wasn't even gonna tell anyone about joe and I. her opening up about how she felt about the cheating and how she had nothing to do with that video, well the creation of it. part of me was still skeptical and didn't really trust her.

but part of me felt bad that I jumped to conclusions and discarded a good friendship I had with her, and feels sad that now we basically began to hate each other.

I don't know what to feel.

"that's why I was so adamant to go to G.O.D and join alipate to destroy joe, and you" she said.

"if the way that I went out wasn't so messy and built on you and joe getting rid of me to protect your adulterous love, then I would've never even thought of going to alipate. but I was so eager for revenge that I didn't even care".

"so you're revealing all of this stuff to me.... so what brings you here exactly?" I asked her.

"i'm over alipate, and G.O.D" she said. "it was fun at first when we were in miami being cocky assholes trying to fuck with y'all and then when joe got arrested and we felt somewhat "accomplished" but i've began to loathe it there, and him".

"like he's literally so obsessed with joe, all he ever talks about is him. like I understand that he fired you for something that you didn't do but the obsession is too much!".

"are you just now realizing that?" I scoffed.

"he was so cool when we were all working at anoa'i though. he was nice, funny, and he's cute" she gushed. "but now he's just a whiny bitch".

"all he talks about is joe this and joe that and he's so obsessed with the idea of joe going to jail. he's been doing EVERYTHING and I mean everything to get joe locked up".

"like sandra? sandra isn't even a legit prosecutor" she told me.

and suddenly I rose up and wanted to listen to what she had to say.

"sandra isn't a what?" I repeated.

"she isn't a legit prosecutor. sandra is this local actress that alipate hired to be an actress. he promised her that if she was able to get joe locked up, he would break her into hollywood" natasha told me. "so he paid her up and that was that".

"wait wait wait.... if she's an actress, how was she able to even be a legit prosecutor?" I wondered.

"her grandmother is also named sandra heathers, and she actually used to be a prosecutor, and her grandmother died. so you know what this bitch did for money and fame? to get in, she used her grandmothers' credits, flipped the birth dates and information around, and all of a sudden she's this prosecutor!" she continued to explain.

"what the fuck....." I mumbled.

this was some crazy ass shit. I can't believe that alipate set all of this up. it made me hate that man even more, but this information was just what I needed.

"I knew that bitch was a fucking scam, cause ain't nobody ever even heard of her before this damn trial" I said. "not even joe's parents".

"alipate is some evil genius. he's planned this plot on joe for the longest, but what really made him pull the trigger was when him and alipate got into that fight in miami. alipate was pissed and he wasn't about to lose to him anymore" natasha explained.

"he felt like by getting joe in trouble with the law and getting him locked up, setting him up was gonna be the key".

"he thought the fuck wrong" I said.

"but wait natasha, what's the point of you telling me all of this? like why would you tell on him like that?".

"not even gonna lie, seeing the reactions that you, joe, and his family have been having throughout the trial made me feel bad" she said.

"I really just felt bad for his parents. it was the day that you fought alana in the courtroom and then joe choked out alipate, I had stayed back with alipate and tavita and I saw y'all watch joe leave off to go back to jail. seeing his mom all upset like that made me feel so bad for her. joe's mom has always been a sweetheart, and I felt like me coming over here to give you some closure on the bullshit that's been going on felt good".

"so do you know or agree that alipate is the one that's behind the counterfeit?" I asked her.

"well if he did it or not, I hope that the right person will go to jail" she said. "and if it's gonna be alipate then by all means, I hope it is".

"well it will be" I said. "thank you for telling me this natasha".

"wait anastasia, I need to ask you this" she said.

"you really love joe that much huh?".

".... yes. and if all of my evidence and investigating to prove that he is innocent goes to shit then I won't know how to live with myself knowing that I promised someone that I love that I will be the one to save them" I told her.

"but thank you natasha, i'm taking everything you said into consideration".

"well... if you really love joe so much, then I hope that you get who you love back" she said back. "by all means, do what you gotta do".

she got off my sofa and went to the door to leave.

"bye anastasia" she softly smiled.

"bye" I said back as she closed my door.

I went up to lock it and sighed at everything that just happened in the past twenty minutes. I really hope that she wasn't fucking with me, cause everything that she told me was so vital.

it was the endgame of it all.

the next day

there was no court today so I took it upon myself to do what I should've done weeks ago.

I grabbed what I had, the briefcase and papers, thank god for celine.

before I left anoa'i incorporated, I received a fax from the machine in my office. and when I saw the papers and who it was from, I smiled.

god bless natasha kennedy and her big mouth.

I grabbed my belongings and walked out of my office to go downstairs to leave.

"go head ana!" trinity exclaimed as I was walking out.

I smiled back at her and went to my car. I got in it and drove off to the tampa police department.

the police department wasn't too far and once I got there, I parked my car and walked right through that door.

well... here goes nothing.