XXV.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

"what are you doing here?" I wondered.

"can I talk to you please?" she asked me.

"you have a whole lot of nerve coming here after what's happened the past month" I said back.

"look what i'm gonna tell you is gonna benefit you and joe so let me in and let me talk to you" she said.

I was very skeptical about this. since when was natasha just coming over my house like we're cool? it's not like what it was before, she's basically the enemy. she's literally working for alipate who is the reason joe is locked up to begin with. also her running her mouth is partly why joe and I got exposed.

but her saying what she gotta tell me will "benefit you and joe" has me thinking, what does she have to tell me?

is it important?

"make it quick" I told her. "if it's bullshit, you're leaving".

I let her in my house and we both sat on my sofa and basically sat in silence for like a minute. it was just so awkward. everything about this encounter was so awkward.

"so what do you have to tell me?" I wondered.

"first off let me just say this.... I honestly hate the way our friendship ended" she told me.

I sighed and before I could say something snarky, I was just gonna let her explain herself.

"the way that I got fired and then me making the decision to work for the enemy and then all of this controversy happening... I never would've thought that it was gonna happen. I wasn't even thinking of that" she continued to say.

"you knew when you decided to tell alipate which led him to humiliate joe and I" I said back.

nevermind, I am gonna be snarky.

"I told him out of anger and revenge, because that's all I wanted" she said.

"you have no idea how mad I was when joe fired me. when you went to snitch on me because I confronted you on your faults and mistakes. I wanted to make sure that you got your karma and I didn't even care about your feelings or the repercussions".

"when alipate showed that video natasha, you have no idea how fucked up I was over that" I started to say.

"I felt humiliated, embarrassed, violated. I felt like I was some game that joe and alipate were playing apart of their shitty feud. it sucked so bad being in the middle of that. I didn't even wanna leave my house because I felt so low".

"i'm so sorry that you felt like that anastasia, I really am" natasha said back.

"are you really? you telling is part of the reason why that video even came to be" I said.

"I didn't even know about that video until the day alipate showed it. all I did was tell him that y'all were fucking, I didn't know he was gonna put the camera in the room and make a whole video out of it" she told me. "even on that day I thought that he was wrong for it".

"and you know what's crazy about the whole "telling" situation. I wasn't even gonna tell anyone that you were sleeping with joe. yes I felt like, and I do feel like you were wrong for sleeping with someone that had a girlfriend, but I wasn't gonna tell anyone. I was gonna let your faults unravel on its own and be there to say I told you so, but you ran to joe and told on me before I could even have the chance".

"who knew what you were gonna do? we had to protect ourselves" I said.

"nah joe just thinks that I run my mouth" she said back. "I know what joe thinks of me, he thinks i'm this loudmouth who tells off everyone's business. that's why he was scared".