II.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

day two of working at anoa'i incorporated. it's a brand new day, and another day of being the world's greatest secretary.

"good morning" I said to the receptionist.

"good morning! anastasia right?" she asked me.

"yeah..." I said in confusion on how this woman knows me.

"you probably didn't think that I knew your name huh" she chuckled.

"no not at all" I nervously chuckled. "how do you know?".

"well you are the new secretary everyone's been buzzing about. and when you're the wife of one of the executive vice presidents, you know a lot" she said.

oh wow she's married to a VP? makes me wonder why she's only an receptionist.

"i'm trinity" she told me.

"hi" I said back to her. "which VP are you married too?".

"jonathan fatu" she said.

"oh I need to meet him" I said.

"how do you like it here so far" she asked me.

"it's nice, it's a lot of work but it's nice" I told her.

"how's joe? everyone seems to have their own opinions on him" she chuckled.

"he's.... okay" I said. "he hasn't really warmed up to me too much but he's alright".

"yeah he can be a bit of a hard ass" she said. "he'll warm up to you soon though, you're his secretary".

at least I hope so.

"I better head up to my office" I said. "it was nice meeting you trinity".

"you too! if you ever wanna talk or hang, you know where to find me" she smiled.

I went to the elevator to go up to the third floor. first I was going to check in with the boss man to let him know that I was here.

as I went to open his office door, I couldn't believe my eyes. a woman was sitting on the desk as joe was in front of her. her legs were wrapped around his waist and it looked like she was moaning and he was thrusting-

this man was having sex at 8:30 in the morning....

they both reacted and I quickly closed the door and went to my office to process what the hell I just saw. it's too early, WAY too early for this.

then, there was a knock on my door. I had went to get it and it was that same girl that was fucking joe.

"yo do you know how to knock?! how dare you just barge in on us?!" she exclaimed in anger.

"well excuse me I didn't think I was going to find my boss having sex at damn 8:30 in the morning" I shot back.

"mind your damn business we can do what we want" she said as she was getting all hostile.

"baby relax" joe said as he came over to my door.

baby? mhm, so I see that this wasn't just some random ass girl...

"anastasia, next time when the door is closed, just knock. don't barge in like that next time" he told me.

"trust me, i'll be doing that next time" I said as I gave both him and the girl side eyes. "just didn't really expect to see "that" this early".

"you're acting like you've never had sex before, grow up" his girl scoffed.

"calm down with the attitude, it was a whole accident" I said. "excuse me for ruining your orgasm".