V.

𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖

today at the office, I had to say back a bit to handle some business. it was actually a busy day and I didn't get finished doing work until almost six. I was tired and I was ready to go home.

when I was going to joe's office to tell him that I was leaving out, I saw two guys in there with him and trinity. for it being almost six, I didn't think anyone would be here besides me and him. but then I remembered who trinity told me she was married too...

"joe i'm about to head out" I told him.

"okay, see you tomorrow" he said back.

"wait... is this the secretary?" one of them asked him.

"yes" joe said.

"anastasia this is jonathan and joshua, the two executive vice presidents of anoa'i incorporated. jonathan and joshua, this is anastasia davis, our new secretary".

"nice to meet you anastasia" joshua said as he shook my hand. jonathan did the same after.

"you too" I said. "i've been intrigued to meet you two, especially since you jonathan, are married to trinity".

"of course" trinity smiled.

"anastasia, where are you going after this?".

"home to eat, watch tv, and go to sleep?" I said.

"you should come over to my house and join us for dinner!" she said.

the three men gave her a look and I was just as confused as they probably were.

"really? wow" I said.

"yes i'm making seafood tonight and you should join us. you can get to know us more, plus I won't be the only girl for dinner anymore" she said.

"plus... you might get to see joe in a, somewhat brighter light".

"what are you implying, that i'm an asshole?!" joe asked her.

I coughed a bit, to make my point without saying anything and then he started giving me a look.

"anastasia..." he said sternly.

I gave him a look back as the room just got awkwardly quiet for a few minutes.

"so, would you like to come?" trinity asked again.

"hmm... sure" I said.

"perfect! we should start leaving now so I can get home and cook" she said to the guys.

"I think i'm gonna go home first and put on some more comfortable clothes" I told them. "i've been wearing a dress and heels all day".

"that's fine, just give me your number so I can text you my address" she said.

we exchanged phones and put our numbers in. then after that, I left the office and went back to my house to put different clothes on. I decided to put on some leggings and a t shirt with some sneakers. just to be friendly, I decided to bring a bottle of wine over in case. after that, I left my house and went over to hers.

arriving at trinity's house she had a nice sized house, great design in the front too. I saw two cars in the driveway, one being a Mercedes Benz and another a BMW. then, there was a Rolls Royce out in front of the house.

they all must got the money. they all had these nice cars meanwhile i'm pulling up in an nissan.

I went up to the door and rung the doorbell. jonathan opened up the door for me.