Jealous Part 2

Niall's POV
Are you kidding me one of my best mates left me to hang out with that California girl. Like c'mon he barely knows her and he's all over her and he has a GIRLFRIEND might I add. And anyways she's probably an idiot who can't think. Like hi I'm Olivia and I'm from cali. Like ughhh like she's sorta pretty I guess but not really.
"Earth to Niall!" Liam yelled
"What?!?"
"He asked you how tours going so far."
"Oh sorry. It's going really well I'm excited for tonight's show."
"Well boys have a good show tonight."
And with that the director yelled, "Cut!"
"Thanks for agreeing to do the interview boys."
"Your welcome" Louis said.
"Man what's up with you?" Harry asked.
"Nothing I just spaced. There's nothing wrong with that."
"Not just today Niall you've been acting like a douche lately." Louis said.
"No I haven't."
"Yes you have mate, especially towards Olivia." Zayn said.
"That's just cause she annoys the crap out of me."
"She's said maybe two things to you mate and you automatically hate her. That's messed up." Liam said.
"She just..."
"Exactly you don't have a reason!" Harry yelled.
"Yes I do now shut up and let's go to our sound check."
"No we won't shut up start acting somewhat nice or else." Louis said
"Or else what?"
"Or else we will tell Lou that you haven't been keeping to your agreement" Zayn said.
"How do you know bout that?!?"
"Do you really think we would leave you alone and miss you get yelled by Lou, cause you're an idiot!" Harry said.
"C'mon boys lets go back." and with that we got into our van and went back to the stadium.
*******************
Olivia's POV
As me and Josh were driving back to the stadium we were playing music and playing 20 questions and it was my turn to ask a question.
"Okay are you currently or have been in love?"
"I'm actually in love right now." he said with a little smile.
"Awww does Josh have a girlfriend?!?!"
"Yea I do."
"What's her name" I said in a baby voice
"Charlie" (and I don't know if Josh has a girlfriend or her name.)
"Aww have you told her?"
"Yea I have"
"Aww that's cute."
"So have you ever been in love?" He said while raising his eyebrows.
"Umm actually I haven't."
"Are you kidding me your 18 and a gorgeous and you haven't been in love? What's wrong with LA boys?"
"Aw thanks Josh. And nothing's wrong with them I just haven't been in love with any of them."
And with that we were at the stadium.
"So you should probably get to rehearsals"
"Yea. And sorry if I brought up a bad subject Liv."
"It's fine Josh, really. And have a fun sound check and I should probably get back to Lou to see what I can help with."
"Okay have fun Liv."
"You too Joshy." I said and got out.
"Really?!? Joshy?" he said with a face
"Yup" I said with my tongue sticking out.
And with that I walked to the door and showed one of the security guard my badge and walked through the doors to the hair room.
"Olivia!" Lux yelled
"Lux!"
"Come color with me!"
"Okay"
"Hey Olivia" Lou said
"Oh hey Lou."
"How was lunch with Josh?"
"Oh it was good we went to Nandos. Soooo good."
"Yea it is very good. So for tonight I have something different for you to do."
"Okay what is it?"
"I want you to help with the quick changes for the show."
"Oh so not hair?"
"No you'll do Zayn, Liam, and maybe Louis' hair. Okay?"
"Oh okay;cool." and with that I kept playing with Lux.
(30 minutes later)
"Oliviaaaaaa" lux said
"Yessss Lux?"
"Can you do my hair since mummy is with the boys?"
"Of course Lux"
"Can you do it like a princess. Pleaseee?"
"Of course Lux. Sit on the chair."
And with that she got on the chair. And I began to think of how I should do her hair. Then I got an idea.
"Okay Lux. Are you ready to be a princess?"
"Yesss"
And with that I got some hair ties and ribbon out of Lou's bag; hopefully she doesn't mind.
***************
Niall's POV
After we finished sound check I decided to go ask Lou what time we need to be in the chairs for her to do our hair. As I was about to open the door I saw it was already open a little bit and I saw Olivia...ughhhh. But then I noticed Lux. Olivia was doing her hair and Lux looked happy. Olivia was biting her lip and concentrating really hard it actually looked...wait what I'm i saying?!?! This is Olivia I'm talking about and I was about to say... wait I'm not gonna even say it. And with that I turned away and bumped into someone... Lou. Oh boy.
*************
Lou's POV
After we got back to the stadium I took Lux and got me and her some food while the boys did their sound check. As I was throwing away me and Lux's rubbish I heard Lux yell Olivia and Olivia return it. To be honest I thought Olivia was a very sweet girl, but I did not know anything about her. But I wanted to. So I decided I would change something for her because one I don't want Niall near her and two I want her to experience something new tonight.
And with that I walked in, "Hey Olivia."
"Oh hi Lou."
"How was lunch with Josh?"
"It was good we went to Nandos."
"Very good. Well for tonight's show
I have something different planned for you."
"Okay what is it?"
"Your going to be helping backstage with the boys quick changes. Is that okay."
"Yea. But am I still helping with hair?"
"Yea you'll be doing Liam, Zayn's, and maybe Louis"
"Oh okay. Thanks."
"Welcome."
And with that I got up and went to the lounge. After I hung out with Paul and some of the body guards I was going to check on Olivia and Lux, so I excused myself. As I was walking to the hair and makeup room I saw Niall peeking in, so I went to see what he was looking at. As I was walking towards him he turned away and bumped into me.
"Oh hi Lou I was just looking for ya."
"Oh then why were you spying on Olivia and Lux?" I questioned
"I wasn't spying I was looking for you?"
"Okay whatever you say," I did not buy it for one minute, "What did you need?"
"The boys told me to ask what time we need to be in the chairs by. So what time?"
"45 minutes before the show."
"Oh okay thanks"
With that he began to walk away.
"Oh an Niall."
"Yes Lou?"
"Next time your spying you might want to make it not so obvious." I said with a smirk. "
"I wasn't spying!!!" he screamed and walked away.
I think a certain someone is regretting being rude I thought. And with that I walked in the room to see Lux skipping around Olivia with her hair all done.
"Mummy."
*************
Olivia's POV
After I finished Lux's hair she got up and stated to skip around me. After a little bit she yelled "Mummy."
"Hi baby. Did Olivia do your hair.?" Lou asked.
Lux shook her head yes.
"It looks beautiful Olivia"
"Thanks Lou."
"Welcome."
"Okay I'm gonna go change for tonight. is that okay?"
"Oh of course darling."
Once she said that I froze.
"Is everything alright Olivia?"
I noodled yes and ran to the bus. No ones ever called me that besides my dad. And with that I ran onto the bus. No ones every ever called me that except for him and I want to keep it that way. Once I saw the bus I ran opened the glass door slammed it shut and got onto my bunk. I wish Lou never called me that cause all the sudden the memories of me and my dad started coming back into my mind. They were all of me and my
Dad; one of us playing in the fall leaves, another when he was dropping me off at the movies, and the last one him leaving to get in his car and they all ended with "Love you darling". But I haven't heard those words because he's no longer able too. He died a couple of years ago. And with that I started to cry and fall asleep.
**************
Lou's POV
As soon as I said, "of course darling."
Olivia froze and I asked if she was okay she nodded and ran out.
What did I say? Where did she go? What do I do?
"Mummy where'd Oliviaaa go?" Lux asked.
"I don't know baby. Lets go find out."
And with that I walked to go find someone who might know where she would've gone. Josh.
As I walked down the corridor I heard Josh talking so I ran.
"Josh" I said
"Yes Lou?"
"Have you seen Olivia."
"Not since lunch. Why?"
"Cause she just stormed out of the hair and makeup room and I think I did something to upset her."
"Maybe she went on the bus"
"Perfect lets go." I said and as I was walking out Paul came up to me and said, "Lou can you need to do the boys hair now"
Crap!
"Sorry Paul I'll start in 10"
"No Lou you need to start now"
Ughhh but I need to find Olivia.
"Go Lou I'll find her and make sure she's okay."
Thank the Lord for Josh.
"Thanks Josh"
And with that I was escorted to hair and makeup by Paul.
Oh I hope Olivia's alright.
************
Josh's POV

After Lou found me and told me Olivia is gone. I got really worried because even though I haven't known her for long I feel like she's my little sister or something. So I went to check in the bus for Liv.
Once I got to the bus I heard sniffling so I ran in and saw Olivia crying in her bunk.
"Oh liv. Whats wrong?"
"Nooothing"
"That's a lie. Tell me."
"Really I fine."
"Olivia if you don't tell me what's wrong I won't leave or let you leave so tell me now. Becauss Liv this isn't good hun."

Olivia's POV
Once Josh came in and started to talk to me I started to feel like maybe I can tell him. And if I didn't I knew he wasn't gonna leave me so I told him.
I told him about my dad and the whole darling thing and now my moms a control freak who doesn't love me and thinks I'm an idiot.

Josh's POV
"Oh liv you are none of those things okay? You have talent and so much more. You understand me?"
"Thanks Josh"
"Okay now let's get up and you get changed and go get them for your job."
And with that I started to leave.
"Hey josh"
"Ya Liv?"
"Thanks for listening"
"Anytime sis"
And with that I started to walk towards Lou's office.

Once I got in there I saw the boys getting their hair down and a upset Lou.
"She's fine Lou. She'll be here soon"
"Are you sure Josh I just feel really bad"
"I think in her own time she'll explain it to you. She just needs time to get to know you."
"Okay thanks Josh." Lou said
"Like you know her Josh" Niall said
"Shut it Niall stop being a little bitch and grow up!"
"Josh you just met her get over it and you have a girlfriend"
"Yea I do so? She's like my sister. And if you actually gave her a chance you would see she's really nice."
And with that I left to get changed.