Too fast pt. 2

NIALL'S POV
After I left Liv and Lou in the bus I couldn't keep a smile off my face. I know it might seem to be going to fast but I really do like Liv. After our date it just made sense to me why I liked her she's pretty amazing.
"Niall?" Liam asked.
"Huh?" I asked snapping out of my daze about Liv.
"You almost walked past our interview" Liam said with a chuckle.
"Oh thanks mate."
"Before we go on take my advice since they'll ask about if we are dating anyone just say no and explain to Liv that you just want to protect her. Because they'll be all over her, okay?"
"Yea I wasn't gonna say anything but it's gonna be hard because I keep smiling."
"Okay well let's do this so you can keep smiling because Paul will kill us if we keep them waiting."
As I walked into the interview I knew Liam was right about me and Liv so I kept my mouth shut...for now at least.
After the first two interviews we had one more left, I'm glad cause I'm so hungry and these things are really annoying. As I sat down for the last one next to Harry he whispered, "Hey Niall have you seen Liv cause Paul was freaking out cause he hasn't seen her since the bus and that was two hours ago."
"No I haven't she's probably done and on the bus though." I said hoping cause if not where is she.
Right before we started the interview I saw Liv and Paul, but Paul was yelling and let's just say it didn't look good. What's up with Liv?
With this thought roaming around in my head the last interview began.
*after the interview*
Since the interview was done there was two things on my mind one get food and two find out what's going on with Liv.
As I got food I went to the dressing room and I saw the rest of the boys stuffing their faces and Liv who looked flustered, so I walked over to her.
"Hey Liv" I said with a smile.
"Hey Niall." she said without looking up at me which I though was strange.
"What's wrong?" I said and sat down while eating some food.
"Nothing I just need to work before Paul yells at me, again."
I nodded which she really didn't see but  I was eating food.
"Oh yea I saw what was that about?" I said after I swallowed.
"Well I was suppose to check you guys for your interviews, but I forgot and got in major trouble because apparently Harry's outfit was a mess."
"No it's not!" Harry yelled in defense.
"Yea it's not but it was wrinkly and I was suppose to fix that before you went on. Sadly I didn't."
"Why weren't you there anyways?" Liam asked.
"Lou was talking to me on the bus and I got distracted, so I forgot and when I got into the stadium I sorta forgot where everything was so Paul yelled at me for that too."
"I'm sorry Liv do you want me to talk to him." I asked sweetly.
"No!" she yelled and got up.
"Niall you can't do that he's my boss and I screwed up please never do that."
I was so shocked because well that was weird.
"Yea sure I'm sorry Liv, but..."
"But nothing I gotta go and do my job." Liv said and picked up some stuff and left the room.
"Dude why would you say that?" Zayn asked.
"Because I felt bad." I said with a duh tone.
"Yea it doesn't matter this is her job and if I were you I would never say anything to Paul cause it's gonna bite you in the arse." Liam said.
"Okay I won't" I said with a shrug.
"Niall there's something else bothering her." Harry said.
"Yea so good luck with her tonight." Louis said.
I'm so lost right now; what's going on between me and her. More importantly what's going on with her. I thought everything was fine...until now.
************************
OLIVIA'S POV
As I stormed out of the dressing room I realized it might not seem like a big deal but Niall can't do that this is my job. With that being said me and Niall are only dating why would he do that. As I keep walking I realized I needed to talk to someone and work at the same time because I really don't wanna go back to doing hair, so I found myself in front of the bands dressing room.
As I opened the door I found Josh.
"Hey Liv what's up?"
"Well I need somewhere to work and someone to talk to."
"Yea of course come sit and we can talk."
I sat down my stuff and began to write some articles of clothing down for each boy for these two nights.
"So are you gonna work then talk?" Josh asked.
I just nodded.
"Okay I'm all done. I need to ask you something if I just started dating Niall aka one date and he says he'll talk to Paul about yelling at me when this is my job. That's weird right?"
"Well from what I'm getting at you screwed up so Paul yelled at you cause this is your job and Niall offered to talk to Paul to basically be nicer?"
"Yea pretty much."
"Then yea Liv that's a little weird even if you both are very weird." he said with a smirk.
With that I threw I pillow at him.
"I'm serious Josh." I whined.
"I know you are but you said it yourself you just went on a date. Tell Niall this because you both need to decide when not to make out and stuff aka your boundary lines including work."
"That's it you don't think we're going to fast?"
"No because when you first start dating no one knows whether to do something or not to do anything. Just talk to Niall later Liv."
"Okay thanks Josh. I gotta go though and put the racks together."
With that I went to the boys dressing room and began to put there racks together for tonight.
"Hey"
I turned around and saw Niall.
"Um hey Niall."
Gosh why do I make everything so awkward.
"So about earlier."
"Yea I know we need to talk"
"So I'm..."
"Olivia where are those racks and lists for tonight?" Paul asked.
"Right here I was just about to deliver the ones for changes to the stage." Liv said.
"Good good and Niall you have rehearsals. Go now Niall." Paul said and with that Niall was running and I sighed. After the show talk to Niall.
With that I began to roll the racks to the stage.
After this the show went great and I didn't screw up once so let's just say I am so tired from running all day, but I still needed to talk to Niall.
As I was returning the racks to the dressing room I saw Niall and he was going into the room too.
"Hey so about earlier" he said
"Yea?"
" I need to apologize for trying to step over you and basically baby you."
"Thanks for saying that and I accept, but I still wanna talk you."
"Okay what about?" Niall asked while sitting down.
"Well about us." I said while sitting down.
"Oh"
"It's nothing bad at least I don't think it is Ni"
"Then what is it?"
"Well since we started going on dates as of yesterday I think we need to set boundaries for us or whatever this is."
"Okay like what though?"
"Like since I do work for you; you can't try and get me out of trouble if I did screw up and we can't really be all datey and coupley when I'm working because you're working too."
"Okay I'm fine with that, but what's counts as working? Because right now we're both at work but not working."
"Right now is okay, so basically not at interviews, red carpets, after parties if I'm there as an employee and of course anytime before the show or after the show until I'm done and you're done."
"That's fine I agree, but right now it's after the show and you're done, so come here" with that Niall brought me over to his lap and kissed me.
"I've been waiting to do that all day." Niall said and I just laughed.
"One more thing Ni"
He turned his head and with that I kissed him.
"Thanks for understanding, but I don't wanna go to to fast. I like this speed."
"So do I Liv, but let's go to the bus because I'm tired."
"Same"
And with that we both walked hand and hand to the bus.
I feel good about me and Niall, I think Lou was wrong actually I know she was wrong.