It doesnt end here

NIALL'S POV
After I left Liv and the movie I realized that she has opened up to me a lot and so have I but I always rush into things with girls and I regret it. So I'm gonna take my time with her because I really love her and I know it's only been like a month but I know I'm gonna want to spend a lot of time with her after the tour.
(The end of tour)
We just finished our last show and me and the boys and I were on cloud nine.
I ran to Liv and picked her up. We've been really good since that night so many months ago.
"Babe???" Liv screeched.
"Yes?" I said putting her down.
"How you feeling about the last show?"
"Really good. I'm sad that were done for now but I'm excited to celebrate and then get on a flight with you."
"Same but I want to know where you're taking me Mr. Horan but you won't tell me."
"That's because I want it to be a surprise."
"Fine, but if I pack wrong I'm blaming you."
With that I kissed her because she was pouting.
"That can make up for it."
I couldn't stop smiling around this girl she makes me so happy.
Before I could continue this Harry Louis Zayn and Liam jumped on me.
"Lets go to the club Niall and Liv!" They all yelled
"You can kiss there!" Harry yelled.
With that I grabbed her hand and led her to the bus so we could change.
She came out with her makeup done and her hair pulled back and a black tight dress with red heels.
"Damn babe."
"I could say the same thing to you."
With that she gave me her hand and we were off to the club.