I am Woman

LIV'S POV
(Few days after the girls night in)
"Livy!" Josh yelled running up to me.
I turned around from talking with Paul.
"Yes Joshy?"
Josh came up beside me and said "Oops sorry Paul but can I steal Liv from you?"
"Of course but Liv come find me after for the schedules."
"Alright Paul. What's going on Josh?"
I asked.
"Okay this is Jess' last night and I want to do something special and I need a certain girls help with my dressing in a suit because I don't do that."
"Oh of course Joshy but we need to go like now. What's the occasion?"
"Special dinner but I can't tell you because you'll forget it's a surprise and tell Jess on accident."
With that I grabbed his arm and we ran to the storage where their were suits.
I grabbed the measuring tape and started measuring.
"Okay so let's start looking through these suits and find you one."
After awhile we found one but I was laughing because Josh couldn't get out of the dress pants he tried to squeeze into.
"Josh stand still!" I yelled.
"I can't these hurt my legs Liv!"
We got them down to his calves when Jess and Niall walked in.
"What's going on here?" Jess said with a laugh.
Niall couldn't even say anything because he was laughing and almost on the ground.
"Well I picked up the wrong suit pants and managed to put them on but I didn't read the size and they got a bit stuck."
"And I'm trying to help him but as you can see it's not working too well."
"Yea we can see that Liv." Niall said with a smile.
"Well i found the right size suit so Jess once he gets those off its on the hanger." I said and grabbed Niall's hand.
As we walked out of the storage closet Niall pushed me up against the wall with our mouths real close.
"So what should we do later because I was thinking of a little bit of this."
He said while leaning in and kissing me, "Oh and some more of this." He said leaning in for another.
After that we stopped and I just nodded my head but said "Well I usually like dinner first but I might let it slide." I said with a smirk.
"I have an interview but I'll pick you up at the bus around 7. Alright?"
"Yea bye Ni."
"Bye Liv love you."
As he walked away all I could think about was my conversation with Jess and about love. Of course he's said it before but not for awhile and same with me. I really need to talk to him about my past because before I said something like this but not that no one has ever said these three words to me.
(Later that night)
It was 5 mins to 7 and I was getting ready. I put on a cute little dress and some sandals. I already straightened my hair, but now I was finishing my makeup.
"Babe are you ready?" Niall asked from outside the bathroom door.
"Yea." I said while opening the door.
I walked out of the bathroom but he didn't say anything he just came up to me and kissed me with so much passion.
As he pulled away I just pulled him back towards me because I didn't want this moment to end.
"Babe." Niall said when I finally pulled away.
"Yes?"
"I'm gonna change plans for a bit. Order a pizza okay and I'll be right back you're gonna love this idea even more."
With that I dialed a pizza place off my phone and Niall started calling someone about something but wouldn't let me here what he was saying.
As we both got off the phone he just grabbed me again by the waist. "I never want to let you go Liv. Oh and you need to come with me Blake one of the security people says he'll bring us the pizza once it arrives. So let's go okay?"
"Yea but where are we going?"
"To watch a movie on a very large screen in the stadium."
With that I took Niall's extended hand and we walked into the stadium.
As we walked through the doors I saw the setup of pillows and a screen with A Walk To Remember on it.
"Awww I love this movie." I said and leaned into Niall.
"I thought you might." He said and sat down. Niall patted the space next to him.
As we watched the movie and are the pizza that arrived  I found the perfect time to talk to Niall.
"Ni?"
"Yes Livy?"
"We've been dating for awhile and we've said I love you's and I mean it. But I don't think you fully understood when I said my moms never told me she loves me. No one has ever said that not a previous boyfriend or dad or grandparent only you. I know me telling you this might put pressure on you but I don't want it to. It's weird for me to feel loved but I like it, so if I ever feel standoffish it's because I do still get scared because this is my first time being loved."
He didn't respond for awhile just stared at me.
"Olivia Braun I never want you to feel unloved and I respect you because you're amazing and lovable. I think everyone who has met you and not loved you is incredibly stupid."
I just nod.
"Niall I'm telling you this because I trust you and I've been thinking of something, but I wonder why you haven't."
"I trust you with everything, but what are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about something that brings us closer together not that we have to but I feel like you don't want to be this close to me."
"Babe what is it?"
"I'm talking about ya know. Gosh I don't want to say this." I groan and fall back onto pillows.
"Oh I know what your talking about."
He said with a chuckle.
"Don't laugh at me." I said and threw a pillow at him.
"Liv I haven't brought but the subject of sex because I want it to come naturally or at a time it just comes to us."
"Oh." I said blushing.
"But Liv I have thought about it many times but I don't want to rush us because I've screwed a lot."
"But so I have and you need to stop bringing that crap up." I said.
"I just feel so damn bad.."
I cut him off with a kiss.
"Yea well you should stop feeling bad and start feeling me up because this is getting really annoying. We don't have to do anything but you need to realize that I'm a woman Niall and I have needs and..."
He started laughing again, "I know you are a woman Olivia and you have needs and maybe I should feel you up but don't pressure me. I love you a lot but don't do this. I'm gonna go sleep because I have a show tomorrow." Niall said.
With that he kissed my cheek and got up and walked away.
And all I could think of is what the heck did I just do and why won't he do anything about me.
Ughhhh. I need help.