The First of Many

NIALL'S POV
As we finished the last song of the set I was so pumped not only because it was a good show, but because I'm going on a date with Liv tonight. Whoop whoop! As I ran off stage I saw Liv cleaning up the racks, as I was a couple feet away from her she turned around.
"Hey Irish nice job." She said with a smirk.
"Thanks Liv. I'm gonna go shower then come get you. Alright?"
"Yea I'll be on the bus waiting after I'm done cleaning up here."
"Okay I'll see you in 15-20ish minutes."
With that I ran to the dressing room to get a towel and some clothes than ran to the showers.
*AFTER THE SHOWER*
As I got out of the shower I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and did my hair. As I left the bathroom I went towards the dressing room grabbed my wallet and jacket. As I walking towards the bus I ran into the boys.
"Ohhhh Niall looking all good looking for who?" Harry asked with a smirk.
"Oh I think that'd be Miss Olivia, am I right?" Louis said.
"Yea..." I said and blushed some.
"Ohhhhh" they all said and jumped on me.
"What's going on boys?" Lou asked and Lux was with her.
We all went silent because no one has told Lou because well she's Lou. She might freak out on me.
Liam pushed me some, basically telling me to tell her.
"Oh well I'm going on date tonight." I said.
"Oh with who. Can I meet her?"
The boys chuckled.
"The thing is Lou you know her."
"Oh I do now? Then who is it because I can't think of who it would be."
"Oh well it's Olivia actually" I said, but I felt like I was gonna die.
"No really." She said sarcastically.
"Wait you knew? Who told you?" I asked yelled. As I did that I liked at all the boys.
"No one told me Niall. I assumed it because you too made it so obvious to me ever since you to met I knew."
"Ummm okay then."
"Well you should probably go get her for your date."
With that I mumbled shit and ran out to the bus. As I got the the front of the bus I calmed down my breathing so I don't look so pig like to Liv. After I calmed my breathing I knocked on the bus and walked in and saw Liv. She was wearing jeans and a white crop thing with a red flannel. Olivia looked so stunning I had a lose for words.
"Hey Niall I'm just gonna grab my boots"
As Liv went to grab her shoes I just stood there in shock because I'm going on a date with Liv, who I thought I hated a week ago.
"Niall you good?" Liv asked.
"Yea sorry just spaced out some."
"Oh okay then" she grabbed her purse then was right next to me.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yea where are we going?" she asked.
"Oh well that's a surprise and no I won't tell you."
With that she groaned.
"Okay it better be good then Irish."
With that I opened up the bus door and we went to the car. We got into my car and I started to drive.
ARRIVING AT DESTINATION
"Okay we are here." I said.
"Oh wow." Liv gasped.
I couldn't help but chuckle. I got out of the car and opened up her door. As we walked in to the place we got sat in a booth.
"Hope you like Italian food."
"Um yea I do it's my favorite actually."
As we glanced over the menu I caught her looking at me.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Umm well I was thinking we said we like each other but we really don't know much about one another," I shook my head agreeing with her.
"I know this is cliché but wanna play 20 questions?" she asked.
"Yea I'll go first. Why did you come on tour with us?"
"Oh getting into the hard ones. But, my mom and Lou are best friends and my mom wanted me out of her way so she sent me here. Like I'm interested in the makeup and hair, now the styling. So yea I'm here cause my mother."
"Oh wow, but I'm sure your mom doesn't want you out of the way Liv."
"No she said it literally Niall, but let's not talk about her. My question for you is why did you hate me literally when I first got here; you barely knew me."
I shuffled around in the booth.
"Um well I thought you were some Cali girl who was gonna be annoying and acting all fake. So I judged you by a cover you barely wore."
"Oh okay I get it us Cali girls don't have the best rep."
"Yea but I'm glad I'm with you now."
As the night went on me and Liv ordered got some killer Italian food and left now we're turning into the stadium. It was our last night in England we were gonna start traveling.
As we got out of the car I grabbed Liv's hand and stopped her because we were near the bus.
"What?" Liv asked ever so cutely.
"Nothing but..." with that I grabbed her waist and kissed her.
"Oh that I like that." she said with a smile.
She pulled me towards the bus and as she opened the door we were meet with a lot of eyes.
"Look who decided to come in so late" Harry smirked.
"Harry it's 11 not 2 in the morning" I said rolling my eyes.
"Yea but Niall we depart for somewhere in like 10 minutes." Liam said.
"So we are here 10 minutes early" I said.
Olivia just stood next to me awkwardly.
"Sorry guys I didn't know." Liv said shyly.
I've never seen her so shy before I'm pretty sure none of us have, so we all were bewildered.
"Its fine Liv you might wanna get some rest you look beat from the day." Liam said.
I kissed Liv on the cheek as she walked towards the bunks.
"So Niall how was it."
I just chuckled and blushed because everything we talked about was great and I wanted to spend more time with her.
"Ohhhh" the boys quietly yelled.
"Guys shush Liv's going to sleep" Liam said and with that they all shut up.
"Well boys lets get to sleep we got early interviews." Zayn said.
So we all walked to the bunks and saw Liv's curtain open with her fast asleep.
I went up and closed it, but kissed her forehead before I did.