Chapter Twenty-Eight: Bar Fight

The next day was the day that everyone was most excited about. Today was the day we were shooting the trailer for Smosh Summer Games that was going to be released at Vid-Con and we were going all out. We had costumes for the cast members as well as a stage-fighting coach that was going to help us create a good old-fashioned western barfight. Matt Raub had decided to give me a break from the Central camera work and instead gave me the responsibility of shooting a behind-the scenes video of the entire process. I would also be appearing in one of the videos because we had to keep up Defy's quota.

Since I had begun appearing in videos, my popularity on the channel was rising, and Defy, being the money-hungry company that it was, mandated that I had to make a certain amount of appearances each month, so we were throwing me into Summer Games where we could fit me in, so I was going to be joining the cast in a tour of the Bonnie Springs Wax Museum. 

Everyone was up bright and early getting into costume and working with the Stage Fighting coach, and I was just wandering around with a vlog camera. I was currently standing outside, recording Flitz do some kind of weird dance around the picnic tables by the hanging stand. He was dancing around me as I turned to keep the camera on him and struggled not to laugh.

"That was by far the weirdest freaking thing I have ever seen." I told him, causing him to laugh. I turned around to see Mari coming out of the bar. "Ooh, look at Mari in her wild west Attire!' I said, pointing the camera towards her.

"Uh, I was going for a Ronan-Samurai-Cowboy outfit. It is my version of a Champloo." I nodded.

"I don't know what that means, but I'm sure you nailed it."

"You're dating Damien and you don't know what a Champloo is?!" She asked.

"I will take that as 'its an anime thing'." 

"Ask Damien, I'm sure he can explain it to you." I nodded. "Ooh, I'm ready for a fight." She crouched down, hiding up her fingers like a gun. 

"On point." I told her, smiling. She stood up, dragging her pointed foot across the gravel. "Dancer's foot, very nice." She laughed.

"I'm just missing my sword and my gun, I've got a cell phone though, and a battery pack, so...I think I might be a Time Lord." I laughed.

"Now that reference, I understood."

"You have been deemed nerdy enough to work at Smosh." She said, putting her hand on either of my shoulders as if she was knighting me. I laughed again, before turning and wandering over to Lasercorn.

"Hey, how exactly do you achieve that nice orangey yellow hair color out in the old West?" I asked.

"Uh, I use uh...Rattlesnake venom, and uh...and blood."

"The blood of your enemies?" I asked.

"Yeah. And some of my friends." I laughed, furrowing my eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that! I won't hesitate to dye my hair with your blood!" 

"Which category do I fall into?" I asked.  He didn't respond, just gave me a wide-eyed stare with I returned. He broke it after a minute, chuckling and I wandered over to where the crew was setting up the fake wall so we could shoot Wes jumping through a window. I paused on my way over, stopping to record Courtney and Sohinki sparing with the stage fighting coach.

"Oh, hey Sam, you uh, you filming a vlog there?" Joven asked. I turned the camera towards him and Wes. "I wanna be in it, put me in the vlog, can I be in the vlog?"

"Whatever you want, Joven." I told him. "So, Wes, are you ready for the big stunt?"

"Yes!" He said excitedly. "I get to jump through a glass window action movie style!" I chuckled.