Huxley Family Chapter Help

Okay everyone, I need your help again (annoying, I know, but I suck!) with a new chapter.

I'm already getting started on the Huxley Family chapter, but I'm curious on what you guys want in it. I have a basic idea, but I want more of your help. I have a few things I'm going to keep in some things I already decided on, and see if you guys can help a bit on what you guys want to see if I tell you some.

Mrs. Huxley: Actually a total sweetheart like Ted, not allowed to be a 'good mother' (Her husband thinks her role isn't needed to raising good heirs unless she disappoints him and has a daughter. Then she can raise that child however she likes.) in an abusive relationship with her husband, forced to take 'medicine' by her husband. Might secretly be pregnant and afraid to tell her husband (she had a lot of pressure when she was pregnant with the twins. They HAD to be boys.)

Mr. Huxley: Cold to everyone, even his wife, very strict on the twins but plays favorites with them (Felix is obviously his favorite), is physically and mentally abusive to his wife, but would never physically abuse his children (uh... yay?), uses the company pills to keep his wife 'in check.' Felix honestly got most of his personality from his father. Used to be very sweet and kind to his wife, but that changed with she got pregnant.

Felix: Feels a bit of regret of what he did to Ted (but at the same time doesn't), secretly loves his mother more than his father, knows for a fact what his father does to his mother is wrong, but tries to ignore it. May or may not get a redemption arc (I'm still deciding on that.)