Oh ok... She smiled and continued to stir the Kheer.

Bela... You remember about your appointment right??? I asked.

Yes Maa... Tomorrow at 10 am... Unlike last time, she remembered it.

It's good that you remember it... By the way, who is accompanying you???

Vish is gonna come... She replied turning off the stove and looked at me nervously.

What's wrong now???

Actually Maa, Vish is going to stay in Mumbai for a few days... So could she stay here??? The only thing I don't like about Bela. She tends to ask me permission for each and every thing.

Bela... This is your house too... You don't need to ask me anything... I replied angrily.

Ok Maa... I wouldn't... Bela pouted.

Maasi... I'm hungry... Dinner please... Adi shouted.

Me and Bela giggled. Adi is never gonna change.

____________________

Mahir's POV

Hi Handsome... Someone spoke as she sat next to me.

Killing time has become my favourite hobby so after breakfast, I sat down in the hall peacefully for a couple of hours until now.

I decided to ignore that someone and acted to be busily reading the magazine.

Vish... What are you doing??? I heard Bela's voice.

Oh so it's Vishaka Khanna. She is Bela's best friend.

Flirting with your Brother-in-law... Any problem???

Vish winked at Bela.

Oh God!!! Please save me...

Anu... Ruhi... Vish...

Why me only???

Adi would have been more than glad, if he was in my place.

It's been months, since we spoke... Let's talk... Vish suggested.

I obviously didn't wanted to.

I'm feeling sleepy... I excused myself.

As I was about to enter my room, I glanced at Bela once. To find her scolding Vish. She looked too angry.

Smile please... I gave best fake smile.

Once after lunch, Vish literally dragged me and forced me to smile for the camera.

You were far better before... She murmured as she checked the picture in her phone.

This shocked me to the core.

I won't post these pictures on Instagram... They are horrible, all thanks to your amazingly cute smile...

She was being sarcastic and normally I would have preferred to reply. But now I so wanted to check out her Instagram account to see the pictures she spoke about.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of them. Because that's the only source of the past, as  my memory is erased.

Yuck... Bela what are you eating??? Vish made a disgusting face.

I turned around to see Bela eating French Fries with Chocolate Sauce. Weird combination.

French Fries is normally eaten with Tomato Sauce... Ok Vish is overreacting. It can differ from people to people on their taste.

My wish... Bela replied angrily.

Hmmm... Should I use my name only???

No... Let's think of some other name...

Mihir... Mihir Sharma... Not bad...

Once I was back in the confines of my room, I created an Instagram account with the username Mihir Sharma.

Then I realised, I have no idea what is Vish's username.

Kuhu might be following her. Luckily I know Kuhu's username.

But her account is a private one, I can't see any info.

I tried to search Adi's account. Finally I found.

Thank God!!! This isn't a private account.

I checked his profile, which mostly contained of only his pictures and some with Yuvi and his friends.

I even found Vish's account. I prayed it shouldn't be a private account and it wasn't.

I read the description.

Fashion Designer... She owns a famous brand too...

Obviously she wouldn't keep her account private.

I started to follow her. I wanted to check out her profile now but decided to do it at night, as my siblings may return home anytime now and rush to me to ask about my current health.

____________________

The numbers of comments are decreasing, it really makes me disinterested to write.

Updated it as the number of votes are increasing.

I'll be glad even if you could comment a  word about how the update was.

If it continues, then maybe I would not be updating this on a daily basis.

Vote & Comment.