The return to planet Drool part 4

"Shouldn't we save those kids first?" Max asked. We looked at each other and then sprinted toward the roller coaster. One at a time we flew up, jumping from one track to the next.

•*• Max's POV•*•
I tried to do the same as the other three did but it was no use. For some reason I just couldn't. Why can I do that?

•*• Galactic girl's Pov •*•
I felt bad for Max as I saw him struggle to get up the same way we did. So he just told ended up taking a nearby ladder. Once we made it to the roller coaster, on the count of three, lava girl and I jumped on the moving coaster. The children yelled, "lavagirl, galactic girl Yayyyyyy!!", as lavagirl jumped off the coaster, which made a loud screeching noise, and used her lava power to try and slow it down. I used my power of flight and shot fiery stars at the rails to turn them to rust. Sharkboy pulled on the back with most of his strength while his back fin slid up against  the railing. "It was kinda hot, but we have no time for those kinds of thoughts..."

When it finally came to a stop, lavagirl asked, "who knows where Mr. Electric is hiding?", I nodded in agreement. "Sharkboy's hard gaze caught my eye as I looked over to him and some how, his beautiful brown eyes gave me a warm tingly feeling that made me feel safe. I almost forgot how bad the current situation was. Then I snapped back into reality". All the kids were raising their hands. I answered, "all of you?" Max appeared out of no where and said, "their not rising their hands, you're all upside down".

Lavagirl and I looked at each other and said "ahh" simultaneously. Then all of a sudden, we heard Mr. Electric's menacing voice echoed," who is stopping my unstoppable coaster?" He said. "Get back in your seats!", he yelled. I used my fiery star power to unlatch the bar.

Go! Run! Hide! We yelled at the kids. We made sure that the kids that didn't move at all got to safety. "Get me out of here!" Some of them yelled. Max flipped himself from the ladder and into the coaster. As I made sure he was fastened in tightly, he asked, "who is Mr. Electric?" I answered with, "he's suppose to provide light to the planet, but all he brings now is darkness".

The roller coaster started, and if I'm being honest, i started to get a bit anxious. "Fun has begun!" Mr. Electric yelled. "He's taking us up!" Sharky yell as we went up and the roller coaster when faster.

"My home! I have its normal power." Lavagirl said as she pointed to her home. That made me sad because like I said, lavagirl and I don't know who we are, but at least she knows where her home is. Sharkboy noticed a sad look on my face, and put his had on my shoulder.

"He's taking us down!" Sharky said as we got closer and closer to Mr. Electric's lair. Max was making funny faces because of the air hitting his face.  Shark boy didn't seem too impressed and shook his head. I chuckled.   "Show time" sharkboy said as the ride came to a slow stop. Sharkboy did a flip off the cart and once lavagirl and I jumped off, she whispered" he's trying to impress you~" I blushed and I guess sharky's highly trained ears heard that too because he turned around and gave her a look that meant 'shut up' and she tried to hold back a laugh.

"Keep playing! Never stop! Games and toys and laughs hey-hey-hey...and fun!" Mr. Electric exclaimed at the monitor. He was scaring that poor kid. Then he turned to us and said, "well,well,well, if it isn't  galactic girl, shark boy and lava girl. What are you doing halting endless-fun coaster, and infiltrating my liar?" He said as he got closer.

"We don't need your permission!" Max said trying to be brave. "Fiery, " said Mr. Electric," I don't believe we've met", he continued. "I'm Mr. Electric ", he ended.
"Why are you bringing misery to our planet?" I asked glaring at him, " Your suppose to be running it!"
"You suppose to to be running it", He mocked. "I am running it, right into the ground-those were my orders." Sharky growled at that. "who ordered that?" Max questioned. "No school, no discipline, no rules! And most importantly, no dreams!" Mr. Electric yelled.
"Dreams can destroy you can't they? My instincts tell me that is so", Sharkboy said to Mr. Electric with a sharp tone in his voice. "I thought sharky sounded hot when he got all worked up. what a hormone rush~
"Really?", He said with sarcasm.
"That's why we have to stop you," I said as I pointed up at him.
"You?", Mr. Electric said as his arms rose and plugs can out of their sockets.
"You and what army?", he said with an evil smirk.
"Now?", I asked ready to fight.
"Now." LG confirmed.

||| ✨🔮Galactic Girl🔮✨|||The Adventures of SharkBoy, LavaGirl, and GalacticGirlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें