The return to planet Drool part 2

*•*3rd person POV*•*
"Come on Sharkboy, wake up!"Galactic girl said as she tried to shake him awake.

"Ok ok , I'm up," he said the last part with a smirk, because he noticed that Galactic girl was still sitting on top of him.

Galactic girl finally realized what he was smirking about.

"Dumbass", she mumbled as she looked away. Sharkboy just laughed.

Then they caught eyes, she was blushing really hard at this point.

Are you two love birds finished? Lavagirl asked giggling. Max is about to wake up, she finished.
________________________________
Once Max woke up, he rushed to the window.
"Guess I didn't dream hard enough", he said disappointingly.

He got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

The three knew they had to make they're getaway. So they had to climb out of the window. Once they made it to Max's school, they watched through the window and waited for the perfect moment to make they're dramatic entrance.

Once they saw the tornado headed they're way, they braced themselves and they busted through the walls of school!

There they were. Standing right in the front of the classroom.
________________________________
  •*•Galactic girl's POV•*•
Everyone look scared but amazed at the same time.
Lavagirl turn her head around to look a Mr. Electricidad. He hid behind his desk as she turn her head back around.

"I'm looking for Max", I said firmly. Everyone turned and pointed to Max's desk. As Lavagirl girl and I walked down the aisle, she set papers on fire, while I left stars and stardust. Linus scooped up some of the star dust and said:
"She's shining..." As he gazed at it, but that quickly ended as soon as Sharkboy growled at him. I tried not to giggle at Sharkboy's jealousy.

I picked up the desk and saw Max nervously curled up in a ball. Lavagirl standing next to me said, "We need your help Max, come with us."

"What do I have to do?" Max asked as he followed Lavagirl and I to the front of the class.

"Come with us to planet drool, we'll explain on the way." I told him.

"We're going to planet drool ?" He asked surprised.

All of a sudden, a loud screeching noise filled the room. It was Sharkboy making a diagram of our home planet out side of Earths solar system.

"That's our home planet", I started.
"Right outside your solar system", Lavagirl finished.

"You should know Max, you made it up", I said quite seriously.

Max turn to look  at his classmates, who were astonished about what was going on. Then Max look back at us and said, "I-I can't go with you", rather nervously. "Why not?", Sharkboy said, trying not to get angry. "Because your not real", he started, " and when I open my eyes, you'll be gone", he finished.

The three of us looked at eachother with mixed expressions, then Sharkboy grabbed my wrist, and pulled me behind Max. Then I realized we were about to scare him. When he opened his eyes, we came from behind him and Lavagirl and I said at the same time, " We're still here Max", and he jumped in fear.  "If you want to stop the darkness from destroying our worlds... come with us", Sharkboy told him. "Y-you better go with them", Mr. Electricidad said, his voice cracked in fear.

Max looked at us and finally said, "Ok, I'll go", Marissa clapped cheerfully. Mr. Electricidad told the rest of the kids to follow him to find shelter, while we ran toward Sharkboy's rocket. Sharkboy and I held hands. "I can't believe I'm finally getting to ditch this place and got to planet drool", Max continued, "How are we getting there?", then stopped to look at the rocket in awe.

To be continued...