《Partners》

Monday... Here we are again. My uncle hasn't comeback home yet so thats a relief.

Took a shower, chose random clothes and walked to school.

As I was fixing my things at the locker someone bumps into me.

"Watch where your fucking going." Of course its Hunter. I rolled my eyes and whispered "Bitch..." Well I thought whispered it. Well apperantly notm since he turned back around and went to me.

"What the fuck did you say?" He says hinting up anger in his voice. "I said you're a bitch." I said trying to annoy him. I know, I'll probably be dead after this, but his angry face is kinda funny.

I close my eyes waiting for a spiteful hit, but in my surprise he just walked away, I guess he learned his lesson.

I continued on the day...

Break time

I went to the cafeteria to see Hunter and Vanessa making out. Eww. I seriously want to throw up. I shook my head and went in line. Seriously, people need to control themselves. Disgusting.

While waiting in line, I looked around the cafeteria. Like every typical school things. There are tables for different types of students, we have here the cheerleaders and their boyfriends which is where Hunter is, the jocks also known as the football players, the popular kids, the musicians, and the nerds.

I got my food and went to my eating place, which is the library. While enjoying my book I heard footsteps getting louder and closer to me. I took my earphones off to see... Hunter?

"What are you doing here?" I ask in disbelief. I never thought actually likes to reads.

Flashback

"Hey Emilyn, what ya doin?" He asks noticing I was holding a book. "Just readin'." I shrug my shoulders. "Whaaaat? Don't you get bored?" He seems uninterested. "Nope, not at all." I smile at him, he rolles his eyes. "Nerd" He calls me. "Loser" I teased back.

His eyes widens, oh no..."Oh your getting it princess." Princess... I miss that nickname. He comes over me and tickles me. I didn't want to back down so I pushed him away and hovered over him. I started tickling him mercilessly. His eyes wrinkled to a wide smile and his blue orbs glowing like the sky, his laughs sounded like heaven. I stop admiring his perfect features. I hope I could just stare at him all day. We went silent starring at each other.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door interupting us. "Kids, there's donuts here, come get them before they vanish." Ms. Jace spoke.

We look at each and he smirks. "Ok mom, I'm getting the sprinkles!" He ran towards the door. "Oh no you wont!"

End of flashback

His eyes widen noticing me. "I was just getting my reserved book." He explains. "What are you even doing here? And why do you have your tray in here?"

"Well can't you see I'm holding a book?" I point it out sarcastically, he rolles his eyes at my remark. "And this is my eating place so." I said. "You eat here?" Didn't I just said that. I rolled my eyes and put my earphones on, and continued my reading. He went to the book shelves.

I felt his presense beside me. He took the seat beside me and opened his book. "What are you doing?" He looks up to me. "Reading" He looks back to his book. "Aren't you going to the cafeteria?" He shook his head. "What about Vanessa?" I say longing her name. "She's practicing at the gym." I rolled my eyes knowing exactly that she's just cheating on Hunter. "Then what are you doing here with me?" I questioned. "Is it wrong to company someone? Besides I didn't get to read my book that I've been hiding this past week." He says.

"I never thought you read."

"Why so?" His head quirks up. "It's not like you." I say lowly hesitating to say it, but its too late now. "You don't know me." He replies at my statement. "Oh I know you better than anyone." I said not so sure if I still know him after all this years of being apart.

Ring!

Saved by the bell. Finally away from him. I packed up my things and head towards my locker.

While doing my thing at my locker. Someone puts his arm over my shoulder. Hunter. "What are you doing?" I said lifting my shoulders to get out from his grip. "We have History together remember?" Ugh! I forgot! So much for getting away from him.

I closed my locker door and lifted my heavy bag to my shoulder but Hunter snatches it from me. "I'll lift that up." Hunter says as he lifts up my usuall heavy bag. What.

"Okay but can you at least take your arm off me? Everybody is starring." I say shrinking in my hood. "Then let them see us, I don't care." He shrugs. "But I do. And your girlfriend might see me, and she's going to fuck me up." I say slowing down at the last part. "Nah she wont." He said so cluelessly.

We walked in class and we both sit beside each other.

The boring lecture continued. Silent snores and yawns were heard. Some heads are hanging low and some are in the dream world. Mean while I'm here starring out the window looking at the sky.

I knew I wasn't the only one bored in History class. I mean c'mon, I know people are interested in this things but, I don't know.

After the lesson, the teacher gave us a activity to do. Whhhhyyyyy?! "Ok class, you'll be doing a narative report." Ugh!!! Like always!!!! "But this time with partners!" Every body groans in protest.

The teacher started paring up names and finally my name. "Miss Daysey and... Mister Jace." What! Its really a bad day isn't it? I look to my side seeing a smirking Hunter. "Deadline is monday next week. But you start doing your report... Now!" Everyone rushed and sat beside there partners while I was just frowning at my smirking partner. Seriously, he has to stop with his handsome smirk.

"So lets start." I brought out my paper and book. I started writing while his starring at me like a spider on a wall. I bring down a frown. "Aren't you gonna help?" I ask. He shook his head carelessly. I rolled my eyes. Great now I have to do it by myself.

I almost finished my report then that hell of a bell rang. I groaned almost done with the paragraph. I ripped the paper from the pad and gave it to Hunter. "Finish this." He didn't even took it. "Can you finish it? Please?" He just stared at me again. I sigh deeply and just took it by myself.

Dismissal time

I rushed out quick as possible. Shit! I'm gonna be late! I slammed by locker closed and rushed towards the exit. If only the last class didn't take that freaking long. As I was running outside then I run into someone. I tripped over him, or her. The persons groans deeply. Welp its a boy. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I quickly stood up but my arm was pulled back. "Woah, woah slow down." I look up.

"Can you just let me go Hunter!?" I shout trying to get his grip off. "Why are you in such a rush?" He asks. I was getting really frustrated. "You don't care!" I said finally out of his grip.

~~~

I finally made it to work.

"Girl what took so long?" Will asks and Samantha nods. "School shit." I said exhausted. They nod in agreement.