《Extra Work》

I woke up worst than ever, my head was killing me, my body surrenderring on its own. But no time for that, its time for work.

I applied for a job at a cafè downtown for extra money since Kim is even hardly making a dollar.

I woke up early so I can already start my first day in work fresh, I don't usually do my assignments at home since I already finish it at school, so there's nothing pretty much I'll do in the weekends other than work. I did want get extra shifts for more extra money.

I already intact my schedule. I'll work everyday at 3:30 pm, a full day shift on Saturday and day off in Sunday, just enough to make money. Since I already do school works done, I'll have more time for my shifts.

I dress up in my work uniform and head out to my first day of work. I walk down town and went to my working place.

I see Miss Evelyn sitting at a chair drinking coffee while staring blankly on the wall. I open the door catching her attention.

"Oh miss Daysey!" She greeted enthusiasticlly. I look around the cafè, it had a good ambiance, it was colorful but it wasn't over decorated. Its really a good place for friends to hangout, it has a good menu and nice music.

I spot two people standing and by the counter which I would assume they're my co-workers. "I would like you to meet Will and Samantha." Miss Evelyn says as she points them out. I went to them and shook there hands as they gave me decent smiles.

"Welcome on your first day of work, if your guys need anything I'll be at my office." She informs and walks away.

Here goes nothing.

I prepared all the cups, trays, and utensils at the other counter. While I was fixing my things I get a tap on my shoulder. I look behind to see Samantha.

"Hey, uh, I know your new here but I want to know you better." Then she places a cute pin beside my tag name with a coffee cup and #1 in the middle.

"Here's a pin for your first day." She smiles shly. I smile back at her cuteness.

"You made this?" She nods slowly. "I like it." Her eyes glows and then she jumps on me giving me a hug. "Yieeeee!! I'm glad you like it!" She squels, I giggle at her energy.

Samantha seems to be a nice person. Her look speaks a lot like her personality. Her short brown hair and big eyes making her look like an anime character.

Seems like first day is going well, I already made a new friend.p

~~~

First costumers arrive as more costumers fill up the whole cafè. I was cleaning dishes at the kitchen when Will came in. "Can I help you with that?" I nod.

What I notice about Will is he's a bit... girly. I notice he was flirting with one of the boy costumers at the cash register counter. Says for a really handsome guy to be gay. Like every guy ever.

A message poped up on my phone. "Go home early, I'm going to the club tonight- Demon bitch." Or as well known as uncle Kim.

I sigh quietly removing the message and from the screeing

"Omyghod is that Why Don't We?!" Will squels excitedly noticing them on my wallpaper. "Uhh yeah." I say very confused.

"I didn't knew you're a fan of them!" My eyes lighten up, "You're a fan of them??!" I ask excitedly. "Duh!" We squeled together.

While we were at our enjoyment, Samantha joins in. "Uh Emilyn, can you take my place for a moment, I got a phone call." She explains worrily.

"Yeah sure." I nod. I went to the counter ready to order the costumers food. I fixed my uniform.

"Good morning, welcome to De Lafé, may I take your order?" I was fixing my uniform I didn't notice the costumer was...

"Emilyn?!" I look up to Hunter. I went silent. "I didn't know you work here." Before I could reply someone comes up to him.

"Babe? What's taking so long?" Fuck "Oh hey Emilyn." She smiles fakely. "Hey Vanessa." I flash a fake smile too.

"I didn't knew you work here." She says in an annoying voice. "You can sit down now babe." Hunter says and Vanessa nods and kisses his cheek, I rolled my eyes and seeing Vanessa grinning. So much for the first day of work.

Vanessa Collins. The biggest bitch in I know. The captain of the cheerleading team. She ruined our friendship with Hunter and got the chance to date him since 7th grade.

Hunter seems to be dumb enough and fall for her fake tricks. Hunter doesn't even see she's using him! I'm not jealous or anything nor saying it should be me but Hunter deserves better. Vanessa was the one who started the rumors that causing my reputation to turn down.

Hunter took his order and went to their table. I see Vanessa smirking at me. This bitch- I rolled my eyes at her childish actions.

~~~

"Hey." I jump a little. "Omyghod Will." I put my hand on my chest. He looks at Hunter and Vanessa's direction. "Look at that." I looked at him confused. Is he checking out Vanessa?

"Damn his jaw line." Yup its Hunter. I smirk at him knowing the situation. He noticed my smirk and snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah I'm bisexual, so what?" I laugh a little. "I ain't complaining, well its kinda obvious." I say. "What?! I really tried my best not to. Except for Why Don't We of course, I love them!" Will says shout the end phrase which caught some of the people's attention, making me chuckle.

While me and Will were talking I can felt intense stare burning a hole thru me. I try to find the person. My eyes widen to see Hunter. His jaw clenched and I saw his hand on a fist. He seems, Jealous? He looked away and focused forcefully on Vanessa.

Maybe I was just assuming, why would he even be jealous in the first place?After a couple minutes they left.

After some while, people filling up tables and chairs. And my work day continued.

6 pm... Time to end my first day of work. I went to my manager to say to her its my end of shift. I went to Will and Samantha, and waved goodbyes to them.

~~~

I entered a quite and silent house. For the first time its quiet. Uncle Kim is out, and probably coming back home tomorrow like always. I have the TV all by myself.

I went to netflix and choose some movies to watch all night. I brought up the snacks from the café which Miss Evelyn said I could take since it was my first day.

I set up one movie and binge watch all the selected movies.

●●●●●●●
By the way, does anyone of you knows Why Don't We? If you do I'll be glad if you leave a comment to know if one of you fellow readers are limelights ^_^'"