"Oh please you enjoyed the ball pool."

I smile, shaking my head as I turned away.

My phone making the marimba ringtone interrupted our little conversation as he groaned.

"I swear, that phone is getting in between this relationship and I won't have it!" He spoke dramatically, making me laugh and shush him at the same time because the kids were asleep.

"Hello?" 

"OH MY GOD!" Hannah was yelling in the background. "Niall stop fucking touching me. Okay dude go away, wait a second. Blue?"

"Hey, Hannah." I chuckled, Harry looking at me weirdly.

"Is she alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, just couple problems, I don't know." I shrugged.

"So the wedding! You are one of my bridesmaids, that's a no brainer right there. And you'll never guess where we're having the wedding!" She shrieks.

"Where?" I ask excitedly as Harry began to drive.

"The same church in LA. Where you and Harry got married."

"Oh my god that's amazing!" I whisper shouted. "When are we flying to LA?"

"Niall is clearly impatient and wants to get there as soon as possible, so in two months. We're planning everything out throughout that time and hopefully we'll be done by then. What flavor should the cake be? What songs should be played? Who should--"

"Hanah! Relax, there will be enough time for everything to be set in place, I can assure you that. It was an even more stressful time for me and Harry and we still managed to plan a wedding. It'll be fine."

"Okay." She breathed out. "Wow I'm excited and nervous.. So.. Niall's my fiancé like.. This is legit."

"It's as legit as it can get." I laugh slightly.

"Oh and I've got a wedding planner! She's the best in the business. I just finished skyping with her like an hour ago, and wow. She's from LA and her name's Aaliyah. Well, I think that's how you pronounce it, but she's nice. Has some latina blood in her, she looks like a good dancer. She might have to teach me how to dance too because I'm quite the unattractive dancer." She rambled on nervously.

"No I think you're a great dancer, babe." Niall says sarcastically in the background.

"You could say that again." I joked, making her groan.

"I hate you guys. But then I love you guys." She mumbled, making me giggle.

"Yeah guys, stop cornering the girl." Harry says.

"See, thank you Harry for being sensible." Hannah responds.

I smirked.

"Oh Niall, I'm you're best man right?" He asks.

"I was thinking Greg could be my best man, 'cos he's my brother."

"Nooo, but I would literally be the best-best man. I would have so many jokes to say, everyone would love it." Harry laughed to himself.

"Harry, the kids don't even laugh at your jokes." I say, making Niall and Hannah laugh.

"See, Blue's funnier." Niall says, as I giggled.

"That is an obvious lie." Harry huffed, shaking his head.

"Sure, you keep thinking that."

.

As soon as we pulled over at home, I carried Emma in my arms, and Harry did the same to Tyler. We both quietly headed to the porch, until my phone began to vibrate again. God dammit..

Harry picks out the phone from my back pocket and answers it for me.

"What is it now Hannah?"

His blank facial expression changed, as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it, Gem? No.. No we just got home why? O-okay, okay. We'll be there in a little bit. Yeah we'll hurry up. Alright, bye."

"What was that about?" I questioned quietly, still being cautious about waking the kids up.

"I don't know, she sounded frantic about something. She wanted us to meet her at mum's house."

"Oh, alright. Let's go then." I say.

He sighed. "I don't know she sounded so.. I can't explain it, but she sounded almost confused about something. I'm not positive though."

I nod slowly, thinking on about it. "I'm sure it isn't anything so bad."

.

Harry rung the doorbell twice, as we both wait patiently. I could once again feel as if.. Something was terribly wrong. Just this weird gut feeling came to my senses. I think it was just the silence that's got me thinking maybe there is something wrong.. I just don't know.

I could hear soft conversation inside, sounding like some worried lady and Gemma's voice in there too. It might've been Anne.

The door soon opened, Gemma looking at me sadly and in shock.

"Gemma, are you okay?" I asked.

"Blue, it's.. It's about you." She shook her head slightly. "She.. She came here twice already, she even came up to Emma, asking where were you. She actually knew you were here." She winced, running a hand through her hair.

"Blue? Is that Blue?" A lady spoke inside.

I looked so confused by now, not really knowing what to say.

"What is it? I didn't know it was someone else, I thought it was Noelle who was--"

When I walked in with Harry and Gemma, Harry went to go set Tyler and Emma onto the couch as I gulped.

The lady looked at me, with tears in her brown eyes as her dark brown, wavy hair shaped her face. "Blue! Blue, my baby girl." She sobbed, as she ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "I-I finally found you.. I found you." She cried shakily. My lips parted in shock, my body freezing completely. "I'm so sorry.."

.