Chapter 10

A/N:

So you guys might get dirty thoughts about halfway through this chapter but NOT IN THAT WAY OKAY, YALL'S MINDS ARE SO DIRTY I SWEAR xD

lol you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there ;)

bye ilyyy

- BritishBums xox

________________________

.

- Blue -

.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful." Hannah beamed for the thousandth time, pointing at her ring. "It' so.. Oh my god I'm engaged to Niall."

I laughed, taking her into a hug.

"Did you know about this?!"

"What, no!" I lied, shrugging. "He was just totally on spot right then and there."

"But I'm engaged." She repeated slowly. "I AM ENGAGED!"

"Yes, you are! Now go mope with Niall." Harry swung by, slightly sweaty from the show that had just finished.

"You know I think I've taken Blue's past life because I hate you." She frowned, making me smirk up at Harry.

"Love you too, Hannah Banana."

"No, only Niall calls me that." She stuck her tongue at him, as she storms away.

"You just love making her mad at you, don't you?" I giggled.

"She's setting herself up for it!" He exclaimed.

"Ew, daddy's all sweaty!" Emma spoke from the couch behind us, as Tyler laughs.

"Gross!"

"Are you guys hungry? Let's grab some dinner."

"You're taking us out for dinner?" I asked him, as he nods.

"I haven't really done it in awhile, so let's go."

The kids cheered.

"I'm hungry."

"Let's go to Chuck E. Cheese!" Tyler says as Emma nods heavily.

"That's what I was going to say!"

Twins.

A bunch of screaming little kids all over the place? No thanks.

But for Emma and Tyler, it would be a consideration.

.

.

"Well this wasn't the ideal dinner I was thinking about, but it's alright." Harry smirked, as we watched the kids joyously play the games that were set up around the place.

"Yeah, they're having fun, so it's good. It's perfect." I say, as he kisses me temple from beside me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"It was like nothing changed.'' I smiled. "People were so happy to see you guys."

"Yeah. I missed the rush of adrenaline I got whenever I was on stage. It was.. Amazing."

I remained silent, once again over thinking the situation, when I knew I shouldn't have. See, this is the thing. If I would've been a little more carefree, then there wouldn't be this whole problem of me having second thoughts.

But if I just thought about it even.. If I didn't have the twins, if we didn't have sex that time in my dorm, and if we didn't get married so quickly.. He'd still be living that dream, enjoying his life. And I'd get more time to focus on my work, after school.