Chapter 29

A/N : here's chapter 29! i have finally broken the curse of writer's block and am back again!

Chapter 30 will follow immediately after this one!

Again, i am so sorry to my readers for keeping you all waiting! :(

I will make it up by updating shit tonssss

If you're still here, god bless you

- BritishBums x

_________________________________

.

.

- Harry -

* FLASHBACK *

.

Prom night. Maybe one of the most special nights anyone could ever have.

Fuck it, it surely wasn't mine.

It absolutely sucked, and they played crappy music too.

Along with that, my date, Heather Johnson, was annoying the hell out of me too.

"Harry?" Heather's obnoxious and high voice snapped me out of my thoughts as I glared at her.

Gritting my teeth and tightening my jaw, I sigh, trying my best to talk over the loud music.

"What?"

"I said are you going to dance with me or not?"

"I don't know. I hate dancing." I spoke bluntly.

I wore a tux for this. Seriously?

"Fine. Then get me a drink." She hums, pursing her cherry red lips, her blonde hair pushed on one shoulder.

"How about we ditch this place huh? Maybe we can fuck instead? Back door? Or my place.." I smirked, nearing her.

"So.. Is that a yes?" I smirked casually.

"Prom is the most important moment of my life. We aren't leaving."

My blood boiled at her sassy tone, only agitating and irritating me more.

"We're going home, Heather." I followed her dominant tone, as she frowned.

"What the hell is wrong with you Harry?" She snapped, I swear my ears were suffering just listening to her.

"This fucking sucks. I'm getting out of here." I shrugged, as she looks like she's going to have a complete meltdown.

"I thought you liked me? I thought we went to prom to finally--"

I tugged her to the side as she pulled her arm away from her grasp as soon as we moved to the side.

"Finally what? Heather, come on baby. You don't think I honestly liked you right? Don't be so sure next time. Trust me you are nothing but a useless toy of mine if you can't even hook up with me once."

She slaps me across the face and thank God not so many people even saw it happen because they were caught up in their stupid prom night.

I just hold a hand on my cheek as I run it along my chin. Laughing deeply, I smile lopsidedly at her as I lean against the wall.

"You did all of this.. Just to have fucking sex with me?!"

"Not so easy to catch on, are we?"