Chapter 11

.

- Blue - 

.

"Harry, stop." I murmured, yet I really didn't want him to stop..

His lips met mine in a heavy kiss, not just that, but it seemed to result into this messy make out session in the ball pool..

He smiled against my lips, his warmth radiating against me.

"Um, excuse me."

I gasped, pushing Harry off of me as we both pretended that nothing was happening.

The lady in the Chuck E. Cheese costume rolled her eyes, as if not wanting to deal with a couple right now. "No adults are allowed in the ball pool, so please exit."

"Sorry." Harry says, holding back a laugh as I gulped.

I hopped out, taking Harry's hand and pulling him out with me too.

"Nice going, Blue gosh." He pretended to shake his head, as I laughed.

 "Come on, we should get back." I sighed.

"So, there isn't any problems right?" Harry mumbled, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I shook my head slowly. "No.. No we're okay."

He smiles, pecking me on the cheek as I was about to sit back down.

Emma and Tyler come rushing over, excitedly.

"Oh my gosh mummy look at the tickets I won!" He exclaimed, barely holding the pile of tickets up as I gasped.

"Wow, that's a lot!" I nodded, helping him hold onto it. 

"We can get a lot of prizes!" Emma grinned.

"Not too much candy for you two alright?" I reminded, Harry waving me off.

"No don't listen to your mother, have as much sugar as you want!"

"Harry!" I look at him like he's crazy, as the kids giggled.

"We'll listen to daddy." Tyler smiles, as I roll my eyes playfully.

"You know you're spoiling them." I say as they walk away once again to play more games.

"In the good way though." He smirked, pulling me down so I could sit in his lap.

I lean back, his arms wrapping around my waist. Playing with his fingers, I set my head on his chest.

"Can you feed me some pizza babe, I'm hungry." 

"Yeah." I reach for a piece and feed him some. He bites out of it, me smiling. I also bite out of it as we pretty much take turns biting from it until the piece was gone.

"They have great pizza." He nods heavily. "I swear, I might just have this for the rest of my life."

.

.

It's been nearly two hours of the kids playing games and winning tickets, until they were finally exhausted. They got so many prizes, Emma even won this huge teddy bear that now sat with her in the backseat of the car.

As soon as we did get into the car, Tyler fell asleep, and soon followed Emma. She was leaned on the teddy bear as I smiled at the sight.

Turning back around, Harry was also staring at the kids, as I look at him this time.

"Fun night, huh?" He grins.

"Yeah, definitely. Sitting in a ball pool and eating pizza was great."