Days are Just Pages on a Calendar

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You just want Mikey!" Mercedes accused.

"He does what I say!"

"You can't buy that!" Marcy quipped.

"You're really going to be swingers?" Karou joked.

"Mikey is not going to go for that." India rolled her eyes.

"You don't know one of his fantasies." Mercedes blew out a breath. "He's a freak!"

Laura plugged her ears and shook her head. "La! La! La! La! La! I can't hear you!"

London giggled. "He's a growing boy!"

"I'm not living through this again!"

Marcy snickered. "We're not playing the game!"

"I can never unhear that!" Laura shuddered.

"You?! What about us?!" Quinn yelped. "We had to listen to him and Puck describe in great detail how they wanted us!"

"How was our part any less revolting?"

Mercedes rubbed at her cheeks to scrub away her blush but it wasn't going anywhere. "Let's go get changed so we can go to another store."

The eight went to the dressing rooms and changed into their street clothes.

Paris was wearing a short sweater with red jeans and heels. London was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt with shorts and a fitted flannel red shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black knee high heeled boots.

Marcy was wearing orange jean shorts that she'd bought the day before with the green tank top and white sleeveless cropped jean jacket with black heeled booties. Karou was wearing black skinny jeans with a white button up, black tie and black blazer with heels.

Mercedes was wearing the black jean shorts she'd gotten the day before with the purple camisole and black sleeveless cropped jean jacket with purple heeled shoes. Quinn was wearing overall shorts with a slinky silver tank top and matching heels.

Laura was wearing a pink floral A-line dress with black heels. India was wearing a red polka dot silk button down shirt with the ends tied across her midsection and high-waisted blue jeans with red pumps.

All eight decided to not buy anything and left the store to go to Hot Topic.

"So are you going to apologize?" Karou asked Quinn.

"No!" The straight blonde scowled.

"You should." Marcy commented. "Do you want him to find someone else?"

Quinn sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Yes!" Mercedes snapped.

"Fine! I'll apologize to the-"

"Be nice! He's your boyfriend!"

"Sweetheart." Quinn finished.

"How much you wanna bet that "sweetheart" was really that "jackass"?" Marcy teased.

London, Paris and Karou laughed.

"Don't give her any ideas!" Mercedes urged.

"To change the subject." India said. "China's getting in today."

"Why wasn't she in yesterday?" Marcy asked as she picked up a keyboard skirt.

"She couldn't get off work. And she has to leave Thursday."

"That bites." Karou stuck her lip out. "I haven't seen her since Christmas."

"Neither have I!" Laura was close to their cousin. "I miss her!"