Second Entry

June, 9th, 2127

  I still can't believe that we're the last people on earth.  I must say, I don't know if I'm feeling too well.  Maybe the antidote had side effects?  I hope not,  but at the moment I guess I feel like doing something other than worrying  to pass the time.  But, I must say, worrying might be the most reasonable thing to do.  Since we somehow survived we decided that there may be other survivors too.  We decided to leave Acra City with some supplies and food from the grocery store, because y'know, the food's free now.  But I guess we can't now.  It seems that after everyone died there was no one left to run the Energizers so now the power's our all over the city.  

The Acra Labs main building has these giant doors made of Vizium.  I still can't believe that even though Acra is a health care company they invented what is practically clear metal.  The doors are so heavy that they are a bit like those doors that open when you get close to them.  Because of that they are powered by electricity and without we're all just stuck inside of here like cockroaches in a vivarium!  The biggest problem though is that the only food in here is from the vending machines.  Getting the food out won't be the problem though, it's that even though there's a lot of vending machines there isn't enough food for us to survive indefinitely.  Eventually we're going to run out of food, but I don't feel like worrying about that. 

Well, I guess I ended up being worried anyways.  If someone does find this little sketch pad they might as well know a bit about me and everyone else here.  I guess I'll start off with Irwin, after all, I've been thinking about him more after that "show" he gave us yesterday.  He's of the younger sort.  He's a tall lanky figure, like I wrote before.  He has this sort of short, black hair, that wraps around his whole entire head.  It looks a bit funky to me but I've never told him about  it as to not be rude.  He's a pretty tall guy, 6' 3" which is a bit taller than me, I'm only 5' 11".  I honestly don't know him all that well and in fact only learned his name yesterday.  I don't know all that much about him either other than he likes beef jerky.  We broke open one of the vending machines and that was his first pick.

After Irwin I guess that I'll explain a bit about Sebastian as I know him better.  He's also pretty tall at 5'8".  He had blond hair and I think he gets all of his lab coats and suits dry cleaned.  I personally don't feel like spending that sort of money.  Just because I work for a mega corporation doesn't mean I'm rich.  Sebastian is someone I know a bit better since he works in the same section of Acra as me.  I must say, he's a TOTAL NEAT FREAK.  His office is always perfectly organized and clean, mush better than mine that's all messy and such.  He's a really healthy guy too.  He runs marathons every-once-in-awhile.  He even has a couple of trophies that he'll talk about sometimes.  He's a nice guy, he's even helped me clean up my workspace after saying that it's a disaster zone.  I kinda agree with him, I've gotten paper-cuts several times.  Overall, he's a pretty nice guy.  The only problem is that he has OCD so I don't know if he'll cope with all the messiness and dead bodies.  Especially when they start rotting.  I don't know if I'll be able to either.  I've never seen a dead body before other than at a funeral.

I guess then there's Timothy. He's kind of a conspiracy theorist and always has these weird ideas about things.  I watch a lot of science fiction but I really don't think that lizard people are running the government though.  But, I guess I will admit that it isn't outside the realm of possibility.  I've never seen his hair because of  the fact he always wears weird hats every day, apparently it's his thing.  You may be thinking of tin foil hats.  They are not tin foil hats but are a bit out of the ordinary.  I've never met him so I don't know how tall he is though.  He works over on the other side of Acra so I've never met him in person before.  I have heard about him and his hats though.  Apparently once he wore a hat with a giant camera on top of it.  From what I heard he was trying to teach his cat to recognize different peoples faces.  Apparently it also had a small speaker on it from which meowing could be heard.  Then there was that other hat that covered his whole boy and everyone beneath him.  It was a rainy day so it made sense but he apparently got it taken away from him after it being too much of a distraction and because it was too destructive.

And finally, I have my good old friend Matt.  I've known him him since I was a kid.  From what I remember we bonded instantly.  We'd always play with plastic animals and build big block towers.  I have had a lot of good times with him, and here we are, still friends to this day.  I'm very glad that he has somehow survived with me, I guess he's the only one I have left.  We've always enjoyed watching Netflix together when we didn't know what else to do.  When all of this happened we were in the middle of something that's pretty irrelevant now.  He's the same height as me and has long-ish  brown hair.  We're both pretty instantaneous people.  We aren't the sort to plan ahead, but maybe that'll mean we'll worry less about the future food shortages.

I think I've wrote enough for today.  I have to help the other break open a vending machine.  Honestly, how hard can breaking open a vending machine be?!  Well, maybe they're reinforced but I don't know why'd you'd be going around spending extra money on that.

(Brashnik)Edit:  I guess they did reinforce the vending machine.  Why though!?  And why the f*ck is Irwin so strong!?