Tallest Purple x Reader: Aftermath (2)

Art Credit: memetic_sanguinity (also Tallest Spork
is in this picture but I'm sorry he's just dead in my story. I don't know much about him and his reign as Tallest was short af lmao)

NOTE: This is pretty long, and I was so damn happy to write this! More will be coming soon, happy reading!!! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFFFFF

As alertness began to bring him out of his rest, Purple could vaguely hear the sound of two voices speaking to one another.

Both feminine.

Both very familiar.

He chose to stay laying down, wondering to himself if he could catch any part of the conversation they were having. One of the voices was (Y/N), and that was certain. Her voice was unique and memorable in every way.

"Is he awake?"

"No, not yet. I do plan to wake up Purple to see
how he's doing."

"...Very well, little one."

The other voice was older, more regal in a way. Purple could swear he heard this voice somewhere before. He could feel the presence leave, and when the door shut he could hear the human female walking up
to his form.

She sat at his bedside, closer than last night. Her hand reached out to touch his shoulder and he had to put all his strength in not opening his eyes right then and there. Instead, he naturally leaned into her touch, making the female giggle.
"Who knew Irken's were so much like cats?" she mused moving his shoulder gently to rouse him. Slowly Purple opened his eyes to the wonderful view of (Y/N) sitting patiently over him. He smiled, enjoying the sight of her once again.

Apart of him was a little troubled however. He was under the impression the female was all alone on this ship.

Perhaps not.

"Good morning, sunshine." (Y/N) cooed, making the male under her blush a lavender color in embarrassment.
"H-Hello..." he replied back, slowly sitting up. He was still in pain, but he found that he was feeling much better than yesterday. Resting also seemed to help tremendously.

Not to mention what sort of sorcery she did on his wounds.

"Can you stand Purple?" she asked him, and he looked down on himself wondering if that was even a possibility.
"I'm not sure," he began.

"But I can try."

Nodding affirmatively, (Y/N) stood up and backed up a bit, holding her hands out for him to take. He moved to where his legs were over the bed, and already the human female standing only at (height) could see how much he'd tower over her. Purple winced every now and again but seemed to be completely functional. Taking her small hands in his big ones, Purple stood up from the bed straight and tall. The female looked up in awe at him, finding it a tad humorous that she only reached to his chest.

Just barely, mind you.

"Wow...I-uhm, how do you feel?" she tripped over her words, still a bit taken aback by Purple in general. She would be lying if she said she didn't find this alien attractive in the slightest, and that she didn't feel a certain was as he stood over her with incredible contrast.

She found silently that it was his face that brought her the most pleasure. His eyes most definitely.

Or his hands, hehe.

They were large, strong and masculine

Oh shut up (Y/N), shut up. He's your patient.