【3】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

2 MONTHS LATER

"Come on Xyla, just give me one chance."

I rolled my eyes, shifting my weight onto my other leg as I stood waiting on Dayana to come out of the building she was in.

This was a normal thing for me, I hadn't been able to get this boy to leave me alone. He didn't hesitate to try and step down every time he saw me around campus.

"My boyfriend is crazy as fuck, he will shoot you." I kept it simple, grasping my phone and my purse as I looked around.

"Ion give a fuck."

I laughed because I could tell that Raheem wasn't a street nigga from the day I met him, no matter how hard he tried to act.

"You saying that but I can call him right now and watch how you fold under pressure."

"Call him then." He shrugged his shoulders, trying to mask the nervous expression on his face. "Nigga don't scare me."

I hummed in response before grabbing my phone and unlocking it. I called Que, smiling when the call connected.

"Wassup ma." Que spoke, glancing down at the phone as he drove. I looked up at Raheem to see him with a scared ass expression on his face.

But you the one that said call hi- oh okay.

"I miss you baby." I tell him, watching as a smile makes its way onto his face and he looks back at the camera.

"I miss you too but that ain't why you called me." I look up again and he laughs before speaking. "Who you keep looking at?"

"So this ni-"

My phone was snatched out of my hand by Raheem, who said something to Que.

"Yo girl not finna be yo girl when she come back home nigga." He says before hanging up the phone, not letting Que say anything back.

I snapped out of shock, snatching my phone and punching him. The force caused him to stumble backwards for a little.

He looked mad, moving towards me like he was about to hit me when Dayana came out of the building.

"You better get yo fucking cousin."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Raheem? How many times I gotta tell you that she don't want you?"