『9』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"X'ari having a kickback over on her side. Y'all tryna slide?"

"Hell yea. I fuck with them shits they be throwing."

T-boo shook her head, scrunching her face up as she looked at Nuni and Boosie. I could tell she wasn't really feeling a party , especially after what happened last time.

"I'm not feeling a par-"

"It's not even a party T... it's just gone be her, her cousin, and some people they cool with."

"I agree with T-boo... y'all seen what happened the other night when we-"

"Girl that shit ain't gone happen again. X'ari don't even fuck with none of them bitches that don't like us. Y'all know how she ride."

I thought about it for a second and that was true. Even though X'ari wasn't apart of our lil 4/4, she still was down for us and she ain't fuck with nobody that ain't fuck with us.

That's why we all were so cool with each other.

"Where it's at anyway?" I asked, knowing that she wouldn't have a kickback at her granny's house. "Westside."

My ears perked up then, that one word closing the deal for me.

"Oh shit, we going then." T-boo changed her mind quickly, looking at me. She was probably thinking the same shit that I was.

~

About two hours later, we were dressed and on our way to the address that X'ari sent us.

Trap music played loudly over the car speakers as I recorded myself trying to rap along with almost every song that played.

Nuni sat in the backseat, probably arguing with either Trap or her brother because her fingers were moving at bout a hundred miles as she typed on her phone.

On the other hand, Boosie was beside the other window with her airpods in on facetime.

I'll investigate that shit later.

Part of me hoped that I would see that que boy from the store, but the other part hoped I wouldn't so I ain't embarrass myself or something.

We pulled up at the address and got out the car. Feeling uncomfortable as hell when all the niggas outside turned they attention to us.

"Fuck is y'all?"

"No nigga...fuck is youuuu?" Boosie said from beside me, mugging the niggas as I started laughing.

They started to get up but stopped when x'ari came to the door. "Leave my fucking friends alone damn."

We rolled our eyes at them, following her into the house. I heard some of the niggas speak as I walked past them.

"Ain't that tj lil sister?"

"Tj who?"

"Smith nigga...Keevon dumbass."

"Fuck y'all worried bout my brother for?" I stopped walking and asked them, rolling my eyes when none of them answered me.

Ignoring their looks I just went ahead into the house, still feeling their eyes burn into my back.

"She act like the nigga too. Sound like em and allat."

"So what y'all been up to?" X'ari asked us, going into the kitchen and bringing back some freeze-pops, juices and chips.

"Nothing..."

"In a holding cell-"

"Fucking fighting."

T-boo, Nuni, and Boosie all spoke at the same time causing me to laugh loudly.

"I would've been there with y'all...but we had to go and pick my cousin up."

"Where was your cousin?"

"Oh, he was locked the fuck up. Thought his ass wasn't gone get out."

After that, we chilled for a bit until the niggas from outside decided to come into the house and X'ari introduced us to them.

We just turned on some music and started smoking. We only shared our blunts between ourselves though cause we ain't know them other niggas.

I was officially starting to feel the effects, calming me down until I felt like I was on another planet.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I turned, my eyes locking onto Que's as he stepped into the room.

Instead of speaking to anybody, he just looked around the room before sitting down in a chair that was across from me.

I could feel his eyes on me as I looked at T-boo, seeing her give me a look. Damn! I need some fucking water.

I stand up before going over to the kitchen, opening the fridge before getting a bottle of water out.

I'm about to turn around when the fridge door closes and I feel someone close to me as they try to get to the other side.

"Excuse me." A deep voice says close to my ear, causing me to lick my lips before turning to face Que.

"How you know my cousin?" His voice broke the silence.

"School." I reply to him nonchalantly, the weed acting for me cause I ain't feel a nervous bone in my body this time.

"Y'all been rocking for a while?"

"A few years."

"Mhmm."

"Well, I got my water so imma just g-"

"Give me yo phone."

"What?"

"Give me yo damn phone."

Well excuse the fuck outta me. I still gave him my damn phone though.

He put his number in it before giving it back, making his way past me again with his chest touching my back.

'Fuckkkk!! Why is he so damn fine?' I think to myself.

-
who y'all liking more? que or milli?