『3』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"I'm still mad at you bitch, but thank you for being there for me Milli

"I'm still mad at you bitch, but thank you for being there for me Milli." I tell him, watching from the bed as he walked around his room getting dressed. "It's whatever. What you just called me?"

"Bitc-" I started to say but was cut off by him turning around to mug me. "Nah nah nah. You called me Milli, that bitch shit don't faze me."

I laughed at that before shaking my head at him. "Youn ever call me Milli dude. You my girl, yeen gotta call me that."

"Correction, I was yo girl but you fucked allat up being friendly and ian gone beg no nigga to do right by me." He laughed at me, licking his lips and clenching his jaw.

"Man ion want Teisha ran through ass-" I scoffed at that and sat up more in the bed. "Okay nigga and? She want you tho and you sat in her face like shit was all cool."

"I wasn't even in her face-" I cut him off quickly before he even had the chance to lie to me. "All y'all niggas do is lie, play the game, and twist that nappy ass hair. Broke ass niggas. Trust me boop, them tired ass lies don't work on me."

"Bi- girl you making my head hurt damn. Oh and ian broke." He said to me, narrowing his eyes as he walked towards the bed.

You can say 5 things to a nigga and he gone only respond to one of them bitches. Make me damn sick bruh. 

"You making my heart hurt bitch, fuck that." I can't even lie, his facial expression had me about to die laughing cause he looked slow as hell.

"I can make yo pussy hurt." I heard him say under his breath, before he pulled out a blunt and lit it. "You gone let me eat before I go?"

"No tf, I got other niggas for that. You been lost that privilege Tezhari." He laughed at that, walking up to me before wrapping his hand around my neck. 

"You not crazy enough to let no other nigga taste my pussy Xy, don't get fucked up."

"Ahttt! You are incorrect." I say laughing, leaning back as he gripped my neck tighter. I could tell that he was starting to get mad.

"I will kill you and that nigga."

"You would kill yo homeboy? And yo daddy? Cause ion think so."

"Ion even know my daddy." He said loudly before letting my throat go, shaking his head as he looked down at my body that was covered by his shirt.

"That sucks."

The room got silent for a second and he laughed at my statement quietly to himself before he left out of the room for a second.

"Ew bitch. You so damn ugly." I hear Tezhari say to someone outside of the door, followed by ap's voice telling him to suck a dick.

"You ever had yo titties sucked on with some chocolate?" He asked when he came back into the room and closed the door.

"Choc-" I start to say before I cut myself off, thinking about it for a second before making a face at him. "Go get it."

This nigga got happy as hell when I said that shit, ass bout fell tryna go to get that damn chocolate like it was gone go somewhere.

~

"Soooo... that led to me getting fucked and that is why im limping. Ap, your brother has some good ass dick sis. Tell y'all momma that I bless and thank the lord for her. Cause she created a fine ass son with some good ass penis."

"Ew bitch. He is fucking ugly. Ion see what you see in him anyway, he act like a damn crackhead."

"He not ugly, but I cannot argue with the crackhead part cause he do act a lil slow." I say to her. We were in her room as I curled her hair for this party we were going to later that night.

Milli left to go on the block with his homeboys after he dropped some good dick on me and left me wanting more. So I gotta go and make his ass mad at this party cause angry sex is some good shit.