『8』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Said I'm sooooo anxiousssss." I woke up to Nuni singing along with ginuwine beside me on my bed.

I shifted a little, looking at her as she recorded herself and mouthed the rest of the lyrics.

"Girl...you not cute." I spoke up, scaring her and messing up the video. She huffed before exiting the app, flopping back on the bed.

I checked the time on my phone and was surprised to see that it wasn't even one yet.

"Madukes said that she need us to go to the store for her. Ain't want me to wake you up though."

That was when I saw that she had on a pair of her tights that she left at my house and a tube top.

"Shitttt...let me do my hygiene and skincare stuff so I can throw something on." I rush out of the bed, heading towards my bathroom. "Find me something simple to put on."

It took me about 30 minutes to get ready and then we were off to the store, not before picking up T-boo and Boosie first.

"How in the fuck am I supposed to know what to get?"

I had just realized that my momma ain't give me a list or no shit like that.

"She gave me the list." Nuni said loudly as we got out of the car, causing people to look at her in annoyance.

"Problem? Uhh, the fuck." Boosie said from beside me, eyeing an ederly white lady that stood by her car looking at us with disgust.

"Loud niggers." I heard her say under her breath, deciding to ignore it since the only thing I came to do was get something for my mom.

"Bit-"

"Don't worry about that... god won't bless that old ass lady." A lady about my mom's age said to us as she walked by.

I just nodded my head at her and walked further until I got into the grocery store. Not bothering to get a buggy because I knew T-boo would get it anyway, she always did so she could push My'ani around in it.

We spent almost an hour playing around the store before actually looking for the things my ma wanted us to come get.

I was now looking around one of the aisles, opening one of the doors to the refrigerator before grabbing the edwards strawberry crème pie.

"Shit..." I heard a deep voice say as I turned around and bumped into somebody.

I could smell his cologne and I trailed my eyes up his chest, 2 chains lying there with some nice ass diamonds sparkling in his mouth as he looked me up and down.

"My bad beautiful..." He licked his lips at me and I couldn't help but smile, his eyes a pretty light brown, almost hazel.

"I-it's straight." Did i just stutter? Oh hellllllll no.

I could hear him laugh to himself as I tried to avoid making eye-contact with him.

"Aye, ain't you Xyla?"

"Yea, how you kn-"

"Xy, you got that pie so we can go?" T-boo came around the corner, stopping in her tracks as she looked between me and the nigga.

"I see you busy so I'll get on that witcha later. See you later." With that the nigga just walked the fuck off, no name or nothing.

The other two girls joined us then, T-boo and I still watching as he walked away.

"I didn't even get his name... What the everlasting fuck." She scoffed at me and rolled her eyes.

"You don't know him?" I shook my head to answer no. "Girl that's Que... He from the westside, Regency Park exactly."

I was shook as fuck tbh. My homeboys were bad, but they stayed out of the way unlike niggas from the west.

Folks from Regency Park were ruthless as hell and ain't give a fuck about it. I had only fucked with somebody from that side once and whew, that shit was a damn rollercoaster.

I liked niggas like that though. Hood niggas are honestly where it's at.

Gangstas, shootas, killas, trust me I want allum.

"You seen Que? When the fuck he got out of jail?" Nuni said to me, seems like everybody knew this niggas except for me.

Even Nuni's ass and she barely leave the house.

All I know is... whoever the fuck he is and wherever the fuck he from, I know that he finna be my new nigga and that's on momo.