X

"Hm." Keiani said when Pharaoh passed my her rolling blunt. They hadn't said a word to eachother in two weeks but they both never missed a chance to be petty towards eachother.

He just rolled his eyes, sitting down on the couch lighting his blunt while she stared at the side of his face. She hated that he was so fine and the little things he did like smoking turned her on.

"OOOOO but SHE NEAT FREAK AFTER WE FUCK SHE FUCK AGAIN SHE LIKE TO REPEAT." Money said walking in the house with his hands held high.

"SHUTUP DONT DO NO TALKING THROW THAT ASS BACK!" Ki said walking in behind him but she stopped to start twerking. Keiani shrugged and stood up beginning to twerk with her. "DONT DO NO TALKING THROW THAT ASS BACK!!" Her, Ki and Money all yelled at once before we all busted out laughing.

"Things we did?" Ki said holding her hands out. "THAT!" Noonie and Money said loudly as they slapped hands with her. Noonie could feel Pharaoh ass staring a hole in her back but didn't turn around.

"Wassup with you man?" She heard Money ask him as Ki grabbed her hand leading the way upstairs to her room. Kiara immediately went to her closet while she grabbed her phone, checking her notifications which weren't much just a few from instagram and one message.

PERRY🦋💕 2m
imessage

PERRY🦋💕 : what you on tonight?

MYWIFE🧡  : Not sure yet, wassup?

PERRY🦋💕 : we could go eat or something?

She left the message on delivered, she wasn't sure if she wanted to actually date him. The plan was to use him to make Domonique jealous but she wasn't sure if she still wanted to do it.

"Girl, what you thinking about? I been calling you for 5 minutes! Which one you like the most?" Kiara said loudly, snapping her fingers in her face. Keiani shook her head and pointed at the dress her friend was holding. Kiara nodded her head, "Good choice, we getting you your man back tonight."

"Whats going on tonight?" She furrowed her eyebrows, getting up after placing her phone back on the charger.

"Oh? He aint tell you huh?" Kiara mumbled, looking through the closet for her own outfit, knowing her friend wouldn't mind. "He's throwing a party tonight." She told her friend making her nod.

"No he aint tell me but, its time to activate bad bitch noonie then." She shrugged, before telling alexa to shuffle her playlist while she got in the shower. She bathed for about 30 minutes and got out, adding some leave in conditioner to her hair. She recently cut it all off and was wearing it well.

After letting the conditioner sit for a second she took her comb and began to do her finger waves. After she did that she grabbed her dryer and sat under it before reaching over and grabbing her blunt lighting it.

"How you gone light up without the baddest bitch!" Kiara said coming through the door abruptly, making Noonie jump. She held the blunt out to her friend before moving from under the dryer, grabbing the got2b and spraying them so they could stay for the night.

The both began to put on lotion then began on their makeup. Keiani sat at her vanity while her bestfriend sat on the floor in front of her long mirror.  It was quiet til they heard the music coming from downstairs.

"Girl I- What time is it?" She asked, while putting her lash on. Kiara didn't answer so she looked down to see her completely dressed. "Time for you to bring yo ass." She mumbled, grabbing her purse before laughing.

"Girl this party about to be the same as every single other one, fuck outta here

"Girl this party about to be the same as every single other one, fuck outta here. You got the blunts tho?" She asked making Kiara crack up.

Meanwhile downstairs in the basement, Pharaoh was meeting with his workers letting them know the plan for tonight. "Look, tonight we just getting the rest of the weed & pills off tonight, dont sell no white in this house tonight iight? we got a decent amount, if you run out come see me or Money. any questions? no? like i thought.. have fun and go make some money. everything y'all make tonight is yours as well, dont worry bout our cut." He told the niggas in the room with him before walking out with Money on his tail. The boys had sold way past their normal amount and he was proud of them so thats their lil reward. They also had another shipment of new shit coming tomorrow night so, all this shit had to go except the white. The white don't get sold at the parties because of the risk of the cops being there. He could get off bout the weed but coke? in HIS house? nah

"Who invited the strippers?" He mumbled to his friend who look mesmerized by all these strippers shaking their ass to the megan the stallion song playing. He jabbed him with his shoulder, "Money man, bring your ass you know Kiara ass always somewhere lurking." He said as Money laughed and put his arm around his shoulder, leading the way to vip like section of the house.

"She say she like my busssinnn!" They heard soon as they got in the section and of course it was Kiara doing the most while Keiani hyped her retarded ass up. "My shoeeesssss" They both said dallas jigging and hitting the woah. They was killing it not gone stunt.

"Okay sit y'all rabbit ass down now." Money said to the both of them as they slowly stopped dancing since the song was over. I watched as Keiani took the blunt from Kiara and smoked it while typing away on her phone. I seen her whisper in Kiara ear before she smiled and nodded while Keiani just walked off still holding her phone to her ear. I wanted to follow her but I said fuck it, let her do her own thing.

"What you doing here?" Keiani asked Perry soon as she stepped outside. He text her and asked her was she at this party already knowing she was. He had eyes everywhere just like Pharaoh.

"Its a party, I got invited by my friends." He chuckled.

"You know what Im talking about, you are not dumb. Why come to a party at somebody's house you don't fuck with? Thats weird." She told him looking at him kinda different.

"I came here for you." He told her, stepping a little closer before everything went black.

Domonique was getting a lapdance from this stripper when Money came over talking on the phone looking mad as hell. "Pharaoh man come on, Ki can't find Noonie & the trap off 63rd got hit. We gotta go, NOW."

200 votes
BYE 💚