VI.

dedicated to QueenSlimeszn thanks again boo💗

"Y'all are so cute gosh, Im jealous." Kiara said to her best friend rolling her eyes playfully. She wasn't really jealous, she was actually very excited for Keiani. She deserved it.

"Aw friend dont do that.." Keiani said fixing her braids. She had got them done this morning so she hadn't styled them yet. "Plus I need your help we are going on a date." She said using air quotes.

"Girl I-." She said making a face at Keiani.

"I see y'all though, where y'all going?" She asked, so she try to plan a cute outfit and stuff in her head

"I see y'all though, where y'all going?" She asked, so she try to plan a cute outfit and stuff in her head. Keiani shrugged. "He aint tell you?" She asked again making her friend shake her head no.

"So whats up with you and Darius?" Keiani asked and seen her friend immediately start blushing. She laughed, wonder if thats how she looks when someone asks about Pharaoh.

"Girl, we good i guess." She shrugged before continuing. "I just feel like it's somebody else in the picture and I can't say anything because we 'not in a relationship'." She said using air quotes. "Honestly I feel like hoe should be life since thats what some of these niggas like." She mumbled frustrated.

Keiani looked at her friend, laughing silently. "You always said if i can't be number one then I don't want to be nothing." She shrugged after and Kiara just waved her off.

She knew her friend was right.

——————————

"LAY YOOOO HEAAAADDDD ON MYYYY PILLLOOOWWWW!" Pharaoh screamed along with the alexa walking into the bathroom where Noonie was doing her makeup. She jumped a bit but tried to play it off but he seen her, of course.

"Get outtt." She whined, once he got behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. She just wanted to get dressed so they could leave but Pharaoh just wanted to be in her presence.

He just ignored her staying in place and she just continued doing her makeup. Pharaoh watched her as always, he thought she looked beautiful without it but with it she was just a gorgeous.

"Can I post you?" He asked her once she was done. She nodded and grabbed her purse and headed downstairs with him on her heels. Once they made it outside he stopped her to take her picture. "Noonie!" He said calling her and taking her an off guard. He showed her and she couldn't even be mad, it was cute.

girlthatspharaoh_

liked by user1, itsmoneyhoe_ & 10,567 others

girlthatspharaoh_ : pretty brown brown, driving me wild..🥰
*comments disabled*

"Where are we going?" She asked him fastening her seatbelt. She hated being in cars without knowing the destination, it made her uneasy. He just put his hand on her bare thigh and continued to drive completely ignoring her.

"You didn't!" She squealed in the car once they pulled up in front of the aquarium. She didn't even give him a chance to open the door. She hopped out slipping on her slides and running to the entrance waving for him to hurry.

"You are so childish."
He teased grabbing her hand, then paying for their admission. They walked hand in hand to every glass looking at the different species of fish.

"Whales are so big in person, wow

"Whales are so big in person, wow." She exclaimed as she stood in front of the glass with this arms around her waist. He was happy he listened to Kiara, she was so excited and happy.

"Yeah, you think so." He chuckled. She turned around and gave him a look, he just pecked her lips. She wanted more but there were kids around and she didn't know if she comfortable with PDA yet.

"Where are we going?" She asked as he began to lead her to a different part of the aquarium, it was a tunnel with the different colorful fishes. He just watched her reaction to everything, he was truly falling in love with everything about her.

They next walked into a room, they had real butterflies inside of empty fishtanks with a candlelit dinner in the middle of the room. There was soft music playing in the background, Pharaoh extended his hand to Keiani, "May I have this dance, pretty lady?" She nodded and placed her hand in his, closing the gap between them.

"How did you know this was my dream first date?" She asked laying her head on his shoulder. He laughed before telling her Kiara told him exactly what to do and when he said exactly he meant exactly.

"She's a good friend keep her around." He said looking down at her. She nooded, already knowing. Ki was all she had at one point, she would never change.

"I would never change on her for nothing." She chuckled. "What about me?" He retorted, smirking.

"Never." She said looking in his eyes before kissing him with so much passion she didn't even know she had before then.

"What y'all girls be saying? Period Pooh." He said striking a pose, she was caught in a trance. She thought he was so fine, hell beautiful and to think he was all hers.

"Dinner is served." The waiter said interrupting their shenanigans.

———————————

NOONIENU

liked by KIKI, girlthatspharaoh_ & 6,000 others

NOONIENU_ : how would you feel if i told you that i think that you're the one?
*comments disabled*

Once they got home, they both went into their separate rooms. They were both tired and just wanted to sleep. "You good in here bae?" He asked standing in the doorway.

"Im straight." She lingered off watching him as he continued to stand at the door. She patted the side of the bed, and he immediately walked over to
it. "If you insist" He laughed snuggling into her smelling her. He just didn't feel right sleeping in a different bed from her knowing she was down the hall.

"Goodnight." She laughed.