Chapter 3

Hello guys! As i promised you at my last chapter i did, i will do a flash back . Enjoy! 🌿☀️  

//Flash back//

Who is Yoona?

My name is Lee Yoona. I have a twin and I am the youngest. I have two sibling, it is me and my sister,Yoonie.I was live happily with my family. Mom, dad , Yoonie and me. But not untill I was 8. My parent were dead. There were killed. I saw it. I saw everything. Yoonie... yes my sister killed my parents. She is psycho! I hate her! I know everything , but I don't know how to tell to the police. I remembered the police name, it is Mr. Yoongi and Mr.Hoseok . I keep everything by myself. Without anyone knowing.

Then I live with your single grandfather and my psycho sister at the big house in Australia. Of course because my grandfather is the CEO of the biggest company in Australia. And it is also the second biggest company of the world. It is my grandfather's company. Yes, wealthy old man.
I and your sister were going to the same school. But difference class. I was studying at the first class and she was studying at the second class. Yes,  I am more clever than her. but I am not a sociable person as her.

I am alone. Yoonie, my sister make all of the students don't want to be my friend. But.. after 'he' come into my life , my life changed.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

"Good morning, class. Today we have a new student. Introduce yourself", the teacher tell the student to introduce himself. "Yes, teacher. My name is Jeon Taehyung and i am korean. Nice to meet you guys." I imidiately looked at him and super excited. I hope I can be his friend. I felt more comfortable to talk to a korean.

And finally, I got a bestfriend🌞. We walked to school together, do homework together and also spend our weekend together. But..Yoonie, she looked not happy at all. Looks like she hates me more after Taehyung comes into my life. I know she tried to make my grandfather hates me and kick me out of the family. And, one day, she sucsess ... I was kicked out from the house by my own grandfather. I can't believe this. She sabotaged me. She puts drug in my room and i was kicked out when i was just 9 years old.. That's pathetic.

I understand my grandfather. He loves his company. He don't want his company had a problem because of me. I understand him. and it is okay.. I said to myself, "It is okay, Yoona 😀. You are strong! Let's do this. Let's face all these challenges with a bright smile😊☀️" . That is my strength. I can smile even when i was sad.😊 . I stand in front of the house gate.

I came out with four bags. But they all contain books. I only carry three pieces of clothing including the one i am wearing now. I don't know where can i go and sleep for tonight.

"⚡⚡⚡" , it is going to rain soon. " ahhhhh i'm scared" "Yoona?" , someone called me. I turned to the voice and... , "Taehyung!" , you ran and hugged him. You cried. "Taehyung...help me.." .

"Hey, what's going on? what's wrong with all of this begs? Where are you going??", he asked.

You tried to answer him but you can't hold your tears.

"It's okay. Let's go to my house. It will rain soon. " . You followed him to his house.

-In his bedroom-

You was sitting on the couch while Taehyung was sitting on the floor.

"Sorry Yoona but i can't let my aunt know about you. I think this is the best place.", you nodded. "Okay now tell me what happen?". You explain what happen and he allowed you to stay at his house. You sleep at the room inside his room. There is a secret room.

In about 1 month, you never met Tae's aunt. And hope not. Maybe she will kick you out just like your grandfather.

One day, you decided to go to the living room since Tae's aunt left. When you was sat on the couch and watched the television, your phone in your hand vibrate. 'Ting' ... You received a notification about The CEO of.......

[NEWS]

The CEO of  the biggest company in Australia, Calie Holding was passed away at 2 a.m. this morning. His body was found in the living room of his house with a gun in his hand.This case is considered a 'suicide case' . All the family members have to come to the court tomorrow,October 13th for more information.

"My grandfather..." , suddently you saw everything was blur . You faint.

//Author's POV//

As i told you before, she mustn't be shocked or she will faint.

//back to your POV//

You already woke up and told Tae's aunt everything.And she also told Taehyung about something.

"I actually do a contract with your parents that i should turn you back to them when you was 20 and now you are 19. I hope you are ready for this. You will be a CEO at your father's company at a young age."

//Taehyung's POV//

" Aunt, can i talk to you? Yoona, please"

"Oh okay .. excuse me", she left.

"What is it? "

"I will back to Korea."

"Okay?"

"But i want Yoona to come with me."

She was silent.

"If don't, i will stay here forever."

"Wait , Taehyung.. ", she sigh. "Okay..and your flight is 2 days from now. Can she?"

"Yes.. of course.."

October 13th -court

You and Yoonie were in the court. Yoonie is lying! She is very good at acting. She will make everybody trust her.

She is acting like crying and said , " Yoona is ran away from home because of our grandfather don't allow her to go out with her friend at night. She yelled at our grandfather. How can she do that... Our grandfather is the only one who take care of us. Why she do that?...Yoona.." She said while crying hard. You fell like want to slap her face. So rude. The audience start to curs you. You felt really sad and disappointed.

Audience 1:
She is a rude grandchild !

Audience 2:
If i found her outside, I will pull her hair !!

Audience 3:
Go to the hell! You are the one who should die!

The judge is trying to relieve the situation as usual. "Shut up!", he yelled.

After the trials end, you go back home and receive so many messages from random numbers. And it is about 5K messages. They all just said 'Stupid!' 'go die!' 'you don't deserve to live!' . You just ignored them.

You continued your life in Australia very strugle. Everywhere you go, everyone will yelled at you, cursing you. They also will throw eggs, flour on you. The seller of the shop also would not allow you to buy anything from them.

Then you started think about the request that Taehyung ask you. To live in Korea with him. Yes you think you need to...

to be continued

Next chapter

"Let me marry you, Yoona" . You was totally shocked.