Chapter 2

You felt dizzy and tried your best to open your eyes. You saw a very bright light at the ceiling. You realized you was on a bed. You tried to wake up .

"Miss? Are you awake?" , someone asked you. "Where am i ?" , you asked and looked at woman in front of you. She was preety with her uniform. "You are at the hospital,miss. Are okay? Let me take you some water " , she offered and went the table next to my bed.

"Taehyung..." , suddently you remembered about your husband and what was happening before you faint. "Miss? Are you alright?" ,  she asked you. "Nurse, where is my husband and my son??? " , you asked rashly. You shaked the nurse's hand. "Where were they now?? "

She was silent.

"Where is they ??!!" , you shouted on her face. You was about to cry. " Aaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!" , you shouted like a crazy and pulled all of the stuff on the table.

"Miss, miss, calm down..." , the nurse tried to stop you. "Hey, what's going on?" , someone said. "Dr. Park... I don't know.. Can you please stop her? She is disturbing another patients" , the nurse asked. Dr. Park Jimin then took an injection needle and injected your neck. You suddently felt asleep.

//Dr. Park's POV//

"Preety... " , you mind.

'Tok..Tok..Tokk..' "Exuce me, Dr.Park Jimin, Dr. Kim Namjoon want you to meet you at his office now" , asked one of the nurse at the hospital. "K" , you answered in a letter. You went to Dr. Kim's office with your smirked because of the attention you got while you was on your way to the office.
Yeah. You are freaking handsome. No one will get off their eyes from you.

-In the office-

"Have a seat" , offered Dr. Kim. You sat on the black chair in front of him . "Actually, the reason i call you here is all about your patient." , said Dr. Namjoon. You was blur , "My patient? Who?" . "Haish seriesly Jimin? Are you forget it already? Okay let me remind you. Her name is Lee Yoona. One of the victim of the inccident yesterday.  Her husband and son were dead because of the car they were riding in it exploded and caught fire suddenly. " , explained Dr. Namjoon.

"So?"

"So.. as a pyschology doctor, you must know what should you do. Treat her and i will pay you. "

"How much? " , you raised your eyebrows.

"20K each treatment" , he raised his eyebrows and smirked at you.

"Hm. Wow , amazing. What is that really important that girl to you? 20K..."

He was silent...

He sigh , "Okay i have a lot of works that i have to do. You can continue your work. Thank you. " .

Without any word, just a litle smile, you get out from the office.  You went to Yoona's bedroom and checked her.

//Yoona's POV//

I was just look out of the window. I don't believe what just happen to me. 'Taehyung..Jungkook,my son. I love you all.' , you said and not realized that your tears is fall on your cheek. "What is that?", someone said. You looked back and saw Dr. Park was standing , crossed his arm and looked at you. He raise his eyebarows.

"Missing somebody? You husband? Son? "

"Shut your mouth."

"Wow, relax . Just ask."

You rolled your eyes, "What ever..." .

"Actually, you can discharged from this hell today. So... want me to send you home?" , he offered. "Not home. My company. Can you?".

"Wow, company. You must be a wealthy woman.", smirked.

"What do you mean with that fuck ass smirk??"

He just looked at you with his mad face. "And this is for what??", you asked about his expression. "Do what you want to do and i am going to change my clothes. " , you went to the toilet and changed. You are not really friendly person. You don't like when a man or a boy like him talk to you like an adult. That's make you fell like shit.

After you changed, you get out from the toilet with your plastic bag which you put your dirty clothes in there.Dr. Park was sitting on the bed. He already changed his uniform to the branded white shirt and a jean.

"Lets's go. ", he said.

You packed your stuff and went out from the room. You walked besides Dr. Park.  When both of you were on your way, you realized that everybody were looked at you and talking nonsense. Dr.Park whispered to you, "Ignore them " . You noded and continued your steps.

-In the car-

"Where is you company?" , he asked. "Busan", a little word. He started drove his ferarry.In the car, it was totally silence. You rather silent than arguing.

Afted in about 20 minutes, you arrived at your company. 'Chuel Holding'. You felt sad because of Taehyung and Jungkook. You can't throw them out of your mind.

"Let me follow you. ", Dr. Park offered. You just let him be and went to the building. When you was about to enter your room, "Mrs. Yoona..",someone stopped you. You looked at the voice and she is one of the stuff there. "Sorry but you can't come in... I'm really sorry . I just follow the instruction as well. ", she bow. "Why i can't come in??? This is my office... ", you argued. "Yes Mrs. Yoona but....."

"Not anymore...", another voice appered.

You looked at her with an unbelieveble expression. "Yoonie..", you said.

Smirked, "Remember me? ..... sister?", she rolled her eyes.

to be continued

Guys, thanks for reading. The next chapter, i will do a flash back. hope you enjoy! It is about how you meet Taehyung😞Btw i miss Taehyung. Wanna know what happen to Taehyung after this? Are you sure he is already dead?
keep reading and vote ! ☀️🌿🌷