Chapter 1

You are woke up in the morning with your husband by your side . You sat on the bed and tried not to wake him up.

"Yoona.."

You looked at Taehyung and he was sleep talking.

"Taehyung ???", you shaked his body and tried to wake him up.

"Yoona... don't leave me .... don't ... Yoona!!!! ", he woke from his sleep and breath heavily.

You looked at him and said, "Taehyung, are you okay honey???" . You hold his hand. He sat and hugged you tightly, "Don't leave me Yoona"

"Honey, it's okay.. i'm always by your side", rubbed his back. Taehyung looked at you and said , "Thanks , sweetheart" .

You smiled and said, "okay now tell me what's going on?" . You replied it with a soft tone.

"I'm not really sure what is it.. but , in my dream, i saw you...." , Taehyung.

"Me? what happen to me?", you replied. "You... you..." , he giggled.

"Honey.. i'm okay if you are not ready to tell me about that, okay? " , you end your sentence with a sweet smile.

"Omma !! Appa!!!" , suddently you heard your son screamed. You and Taehyung looked at each other . You went to open the door.

Your son hugged you immediately after the door opened.

"Omma!!!! I miss you " , making a cute face. You laughed and said, "Me too darling..." You knee down and kissed his forehead.

" Hey, how about me here??? " , Taehyung jaleousy voice. You son ran to his dad faster.

"Come here my son, Jeon Jungkook!" , Taehyung said with his opened arm. Jungkook hugged him.

"Appa can we go to the toy store???" , looked at his dad with cute eyes. "Hey, you already bought a dron yesterday right?" , Taehyung replied.

" Aaaahhhhh , appa please~ " , he tried to persuade his father. "No! , you need to study ,my sweetie. Your school holiday will end in about just a week you know?" , he said firmly.

"Aaauuuu..omma~ look at appa" , went to your hug.

"Okay i will buy you one."

"Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!! "

"but... You need to promise me that you will study hard, okay?" , you said. "Okay mummy ! I promise you , "

"Okay now go and get ready", you said in a maternal tone

"Okay now go and get ready", you said in a maternal tone. "Nae omma !!!", ran excitedly to his room.

"Honey..." , Taehyung sigh . "Why?? don't worry i will pay it all. You don't need to use you money", smiled cutely. "Not about that... can we cancle this ?",your husband asked. "Why?? what's wrong? Jungkook will sulk and don't want to eat you know that right honey?" , you replied. "Yeah.. but i just fell ... something bad will happen", he answered. "Honey... it's okay.. nothing will happen... I and Jungkook always by your side. " , you hold his shoulders. He nodded. "Okay now, let's get ready okay?" . He just smiled and both of you is about to get ready.