Macaria and the rest of the villagers stared at him with confusion. Hercules gulped as he pretended not to notice. He walked towards Macaria and pursed his lips together. "Shall we continue our journey?"

"Only if you take back that I'm the dramatic one here." Macaria furrowed her brows, before playfully nudging Hercules arm.

Hercules chuckled and returned a playful punch to Macaria's shoulder. "Oh shit." Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand when she ended up in a bush.

[Scene 2]

A strong beam of light shined into Jimin's closed eyes, awakening him from his sleep. He quickly moved his hand in front of his face, squinting as he tried to ignore the light. You see, a demigod living in darkness for so long isn't exactly fond of the blue sky, birds singing early in the morning, and Amara being gone—

"AMARA!" Jimin panicked as he jumped out of his dream. He heavily panted while looking at a scared, and very much present, girl.

"I thought—I thought you left." Jimin rubbed his eyes as he tried to find the right words to say. He frowned when Amara didn't say anything back.

Amara silently played with the sand in her palm, ignoring every word he was saying. "Answer, you useless woman." Jimin slapped her hand, making the sand go everywhere. Amara let out an offended gasp, before throwing a handful of sand in Jimin's face.

Jimin coughed as he tried to get the grains of sand out of his mouth. He was too focused on the awful taste of the sand to notice where Amara had gone to.

"Stupid—snake faced boy." Amara fussed to herself as she walked along the sand with her arms crossed. "He thinks he can control me and slap my hand like that. Amara! If he touches you again, you slap him even harder!" She gave herself an encouraging pep talk, while staring at her reflection in the water.

"Hey!" Jimin yelled as he noticed she was going towards the water. It seemed harmless to Amara, although it was the complete opposite for Jimin. This guy is Hades son, but twice as evil. He knows that Hades will soon tell his brother, Poseidon to bring Jimin back home, even if it means flooding every single village until it finds it's way to him.

"Amara!" Jimin shouted louder than before. "Get over here now!" He watched as she rolled her eyes and dipped her hand into the cool blue water.

"Am I talking to a wall?" Jimin tugged at his hair, before rushing over to her. "Did you not hear me yelling your fucking name?"

"Oh I heard." Amara confirmed. "I just didn't care to respond." She gave him a half assed smile and went closer to the water.

"We're leaving." He grabbed onto her wrist, but she pulled away.

"You don't always get to decide everything snake face.... Maybe I would like to swim for a couple minutes so that a potential magical creature can rescue me and get me away from the psychopath who captured me." She argued.

"I don't give a fuck what you wanna do. I make the rules, and you listen to them." He grabbed onto her wrist against, but tumbled into the water when she pulled him forward. "And that's what you deserve." Amara tucked a single curl behind her ear, before continuing to relax in the water.

She suddenly belted out a scream when she was pulled out of the water. "Let go of me!" Amara repeatedly hit Jimin's shoulders, thinking he'd actually budge. He dropped her onto the sand, not worried about how many bones she probably just broke.

"We're gonna have problems." Jimin cracked his knuckles as he stood over her.

Amara glared at his hand with hesitation, before reaching for it. Jimin pulled her off the ground, his eyes still on hers. "It's you that has the problem. It's you, who's not telling me why you kidnapped me, a random girl who hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve this!" Her hand movements projected her frustration.

"You really wanna know." Jimin muttered as he stepped closer to her. Amara gulped as she took a couple steps back. "Y-Yes?"

"My mother left me when I was a child. She chose her kingdom over her own kid." Jimin began to explain the situation.

"That's fucked up." Amara raised her brow.

"Yeah." Jimin's lips formed a straight line. "I need you to help me find her so she can see what her son turned out to be."

"An asshole-" Amara coughed under her breath, before looking up at Jimin with a smile. "What?"

"Everything that happened to me was because of her choice to abandon me!" He raised his voice, clearly angered by just the thought of her. "Everyone that I have killed is dead because she wasn't in my life to teach me right from wrong!"

"K-Killed?" Amara's lips parted as she gave him a questioning yet frightened stare. Jimin furrowed his brows when he noticed her reaction. "I thought it was obvious enough." Her eyes followed his, as they landed on the dried blood that covered his knuckles.

"You're gonna kill me after you're done using me, aren't you?" Amara shakily whispered underneath her breath.

"If you piss me off enough." Jimin's smirk faded when he saw Amara's eyes roll back. He quickly caught her limp body in his arms before she hit the ground. "Sensitive ass..." He scoffed, throwing her onto his shoulder.

AUTHORS NOTE : I can't believe we've already gone through ten chapters! This book is going by quickly lmao. (Well... if it weren't for my slow updating) I'd also like to say thank you to the readers who left comments and voted. You're my reason to keep updating. Again, thank you. 💙