Macaria huffed as she rolled up the irritating sleeves of her dress. She hated the way Greeks dressed, but today, she had to become an ordinary citizen. Which meant blending in with the rest of the women here.

"So I have to wear this stupid thing, but he gets to go around with his little snake f-face thingy!" Macaria scoffed as she drew her eyebrows together. "Oh he's definitely not standing out Hades, great job...." She sarcastically hissed.

Macaria walked for a couple more minutes, until she found the village where Hercules resides. She poked her tongue against her cheek and sighed. "Here goes nothing." Macaria went further into the village, and spotted a group of teenage boys playing frisbee.

         One of the boys eyes widened once he saw her approaching. He harshly tapped his friends chests, and nodded his head towards the cute girl. Macaria nearly gagged at the sight of it. "Do one of you know where I can find Hercules?"

       The boys all furrowed their brows, exchanging confused glances. "Hercules?" The boy chuckled as his friends laughed. "What do you want with that dimwit?"

         "Listen you little sh—" Macaria sealed her lips together, as she tried to mentally cool herself down. "I'm a family friend, who isss..... stopping by to say hello!" She smiled when she finally found the right words. The boy blinked a few times before lowering his brows. "He lives in that rusty old house near the river."

"Heyy..." Macaria turned to him with a grin. "I live by the river too!" She nudged his shoulder, before walking away with a straight face. "Man, that was excruciatingly painful."

She studied the work down house, the closer she got to it. Macaria didn't get why Hercules house was so beaten down, while the rest were decently built. She cleared her throat, and lifted her fist to knock on the door. "Is anyone home?"

There was no answer.

But just as she realized that, a larger shadow appeared in front of her. Macaria quickly turned around, her jaw dropping at the sight. This was certainly not the Hercules she remembered from when she way younger. The last time she ever saw him was when he looked like a fourteen year old bunny. Now he's got long, wavy hair that sculpts his face perfectly. If he were sitting still enough, she'd mistaken him for a Greek statue.

        "Who are you, and what are you doing at my house?" Hercules stood from the bench he was sitting on and crossed his arms

"Who are you, and what are you doing at my house?" Hercules stood from the bench he was sitting on and crossed his arms. Macaria's brows furrowed in offense that he didn't recognize her.

"I can't say I'm not disappointed Herc... you don't know your own cousin?" She rested her hands on her hips. The moment she spoke, all the memories came back to him. "Macaria?!" Hercules eye's went wide.

"Yeeeep." She nodded, while looking him up and down. "You've changed—" They both said at once, making the other laugh. Hercules ran his fingers through his hair as his lips formed a pout. "This should've never happened to us. Just because of some silly family drama..."

"That's what I told Hades!" Macaria playfully nudged his shoulder. "Greek Gods don't listen...."

"You got that right." Hercules shrugged. "So, what are you doing on Earth anyways? No wait, let me guess? Did Zeus send you? Is he finally letting me come home?!" The excitement in his voice made Macaria's eyes go soft. She felt sorry for him. All Hercules wanted was to be with his family. "I'm sorry Herc." She rested her hand on his shoulder, making him clear his throat.

"Y-Yeah, I was kidding anyway..." He mumbled to himself. "So then—what are you really here for?"

"Well.." Macaria sighed, with a nervous laugh. "It's actually about my half brother—"

Hercules eye's went wide. "Please don't say what I think you're going to say." He glanced at Macaria and she slowly nodded. "He's in Athens, isn't he?"

"Long story short, I got him really pissed off and started calling him weak and only a demigod, ok, and he just left to Earth without telling anyone. I guess that's a punishment for Hades because he wouldn't let him go." Macaria explained. "I took it upon myself to come up to Earth and look for him myself." She paused. "Well—and you."

"No no no—" Hercules waved his hands. "Your brother and I do not get along. He was the biggest jerk, from what I can remember."

"If you remembered him as a jerk when we were twelve, then you've got a big storm coming." She laughed. "No seriously, he's actually gone mad."

"I figured, he's living with Hades.." Hercules pursed his lips together when Macaria raised her brow. "No offense."

"I mean... should I even be mad if it's true?" She shrugged her shoulders. "Jimin's going to cause so much trouble if we don't find him and drag his ass back to hell. Plus, I need to do this so Hades knows I'm responsible enough to come here on my own."

"How hard is it to find him?" Hercules lowered his brows. "The guy's got a cobra on his face!" He tried keeping his voice as low as possible. "We can find him without letting the entire town know. Because the last thing we wanna do, is bring any suspicion to him, you, and me."

"Deal." Macaria gave him a satisfied nod. "When do we start our hunt for the little demon?" She asked, making Hercules chuckle. "What?" Macaria tilted her head.

"I just love how you acknowledge his flaws. Most people would just defend those in their family, whether they're right or wrong. It's refreshing to see that we all despise him in unison." He joked.

"He's not that bad—" Macaria suddenly got a flashback to when he tried to throw a sphere at her head, and accidentally missed. "Yeah, he's an awful person." She scrunched her face while nodding.

A/N: I know the Jimin/Amara moments seem short, but that's only for the first couple chapters. They will be in most of the scenes after this chapter. Thanks for being patient & giving this book a try. Ily guys.💘