Determined to keep true to his words, Hades brought his son to the underworld, where he'd never see the light of day again. The city of Athens became dark and cloudy as days went by. Mostly because, the Greek Gods were in a family war. Once Hades brothers knew of his new born, they were furious. How could Hades, God of the underworld give birth to a demigod. A man that would one day, desire to rule against the Deities. This is the story, of how the first born of Hades, nearly destroyed the city of Athens and all of it's people.

                     "A message comes from Alastor." The young man told the two guards, who's dark capes covered their eyes, revealing where their mouths should've been. Hades guards couldn't speak, but could only let people in, and let people out. They stepped aside and the towering black gates slowly pulled open. It was oddly quiet as the messenger walked through the dark cave. The man furrowed both his brows as he felt his hair become wet. He slowly tilted his head up, eyes nearly popping out.

                    Hades and his son sat in the den, when suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by a gut wrenching scream. Jimin glanced at his father with an amused smirk. Hades eyes darkened as he glared at his son. "Go, quickly. I don't want one of my men to get eaten alive."

"What father, you don't wanna have a little fun with the guy?" Jimin pushed his tongue against his cheek, as he pushed his chair back. A black chain hung from hand. Attached to it was a heavy mace that Hades crafted himself.

"Cerberus!" Jimin gravelly shouted to gain the monsters attention. "You know not to eat people without my permission, don't you?" Jimin spoke to the three headed dog. Cerberus growled, making the messenger's skin pale.

"What brings you to the home of death." Jimin questioned, his grip on the mace tightening.

"I bring a message from Alastor, your highness." The man's voice was brittle and weak.

"Tell it to me." Jimin ordered while he slowly paced back and forth. The man gulped as Jimin glared at him, angry that he's yet to speak. "What are you waiting for, spit it out!" He yelled with fiery eyes. The messenger stepped forward, taking in a small breath before he spoke. "I was ordered by Alastor, that only Hades would hear this."

Jimin's eyes burned with anger as his sharp jaw tightened. "Those are Alastors words, great deity. Not mine." The man tried pleading, although that wasn't how this one worked.

                   "I don't like to cause trouble." Jimin quietly spoke, before looking up. "But Cerberus does." He gave the man a taunting smile as the monster came out from the dark corner.

                   "No! Please!" The innocent man began pleading for his life, as he fearfully stepped back. Jimin took a step forward, then glanced over his shoulder. "I should mention, this is his first meal today."

                   "I beg you!" He cried out as the large creature hovered above him, teeth as sharp as a spear. The demigod turned away, letting his pet enjoy his dinner.

                  "Jimin!" An angry voice startled him, making him close his eyes with regret. "Shit."

                  Hades marched over to where his son stood and furrowed his brows at the scene. "I'm ordering you to set that man down!" He shouted with much more power in his voice than his son. Cerberus did as it was told and spit the man out, before it could sink it's teeth into him.

                  "Have you gone mad?!" The Greek God scolded his stubborn son. "Who are you to order Cerberus around." Hades abruptly spat.

                 "I'm your son aren't I?" Jimin scoffed as both his eyes averted to the monster. "Besides, he listens to me more than he does to you."

                 "Cerberus." Hades deviously called, and Jimin instantly froze. "You wouldn't." The young man raised his brow at his father, but Hades just continued. "You won't get a meal until your claw gets covered with his blood."

                 "You really want me to die don't you?" Jimin chuckled as he grabbed his mace from the floor. "Listen, I don't wanna hurt you Cerberus."

                 "You couldn't even if you wanted to." Hades discouragingly remarked, sitting at his throne, eager to see this play out.

                 Jimin's eyes hallowed as his focus was strictly on the three headed monster. His mouth curved into a subtle grin as he lifted the mace at Cerberus, harshly slashing through the creatures thick skin. Hades lowered his brows as he slowly rose out of his chair to look closer.

                   Cerberus opened his strong jaw, and showed his many rows of sharp teeth. This was meant to be a scaring tactic, but with Jimin, it's useless, because there is nothing this man fears. Cerberus charged at Jimin, shaking the ground while ran.

                    Jimin swung the mace with a force, powerful enough to send Cerberus to the floor. Hades couldn't believe what he saw. This was impossible. No demigod is powerful enough to defeat Cerberus, or at least that's what people thought. "Enough." Hades ordered Jimin. He arrogantly wiped the monsters blood onto his forehead, to show victory and bravery.

                   "You've proven me wrong..." Hades despised to say it, but it was only the truth. He ignored the warnings his brothers gave him as Poseidon and Zeus were only trying to help. In Hades eyes, they were just afraid of him being powerful, the most powerful God thanks to the demigod. That was not the truth, and if Hades realized this sooner, he could save his son and brothers from starting another war.

                     Later that night, Hades and his son conversed at the wooden table. Jimin looked at Hades as he played with fire in his hands. "I'm curious as to why Persephone is gone all of the time." Jimin suddenly spoke. "Where does she reside, if she's not here with you?"

                     "Son, I've explained this before." He glanced at Jimin, studying the cobra on the boys face. Hades made him get the tattoo when he was young, so that if his mother ever tried looking for him. She wouldn't be able to recognize his face.

                     "You've told me, but I don't believe you're telling me the entire truth. If she's yours,  than why does she leave you every year?" Jimin asked, this time in more depth. Hades rolled his  eyes at his son's eagerness to know and sighed. "Persephone is mine, yes, but her heart doesn't belong to me." His voice slowly became mellow.

                     "Then why is she still yours?" Jimin furrowed his brows. Hades glanced at the floor before looking at his sons silver eyes. "Because Persephone's my slave." It became silent, as no person spoke. "Does she love you?"  Jimin then broke that silence. Hades slowly blinked while collecting his thoughts. Then he shook his head.

                    "She'll never love me."